Chapter 40: Back Home

Evander's Pov

We're now making our way back to New York in quinjet, I was standing with Alexander as we was barely listening to what Steve and Thor was saying until Natasha spook up.

Natasha: Thor. Report on the Hulk.

Thor: The gates of hell are filled with the screams his victims.

I soon looked at Bruce as he had an upset look on his face as I gave Thor a glare.

Evander: Dude seriously?

Alexander: The fucking hell idiot?

Thor: Not the screams of the dead of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining, and tales of sprained deltoids and gout.

Evander: *sighs* Jesus....

As I watched Alex went over to a corner to take a nap I was with Steve and Thor as Stark walked towards us as he made Jarvis fly the jet.

Tony: Feels good huh? I mean, you've been after his thing since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but.

Thor: No, but this...This brings it to a close. 

Steve: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for.

Evander: Probably gives enhanced abilities to people, but hey that's a theory I'm making.

Tony: Banner, and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. *looks at Thor* is that okay with you? 

Thor: *nodded his head8

Tony: Just a few days till the farwell party. You're staying right?

Thor: Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels. 

Tony: Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain? 

Steve: Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA. So yes, revels.

Evander: Yeah no more of those idiots.

(Three Hours Later)

(New York)

We made it back to New York as the jet flies straight to the now called Avengers Tower, as the jet lands Natasha with the help of some medical people moved Clint to med bay. I watched that Alexander gets off the jet that left only me, Stark, and Steve as Hill come onto the jet.

Maria: Lab's all set up boss. 

Tony: Oh actually he;s the boss. *points at Steve* I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler.

Evander: What ever you say Stark.

Steve: What;s the word on Strucker? 

Maria: NATO got him.

I watched Steve and Hill started walking out of the jet as I followed them.

Steve: And the Enhanced humans.

Maria: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special. 

Steve: Their abilities? 

Maria: He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostatis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. 

Steve: *looks confused*

Evander: *sighs* The boy is fast and the girl is like a wizard. Hey Hill there's a third one who is she.

Maria: You're not going to like it if I tell you.

Evander: Just tell me.

Maria soon handed me the tablet as I used it and my eyes widen as the third person was Eve Hollands, my childhood friend.

Evander: That was her?! Your joking right?!

Maria: I'm not Evander.

Evander: When I get my hands on Strucker....*my arms started leting out dark aura* I'm going to rip him in half......

I soon felt a hand on my shoulder as I saw it was Steve looking at me as I closed my eyes and calms down.

Evander: I'm calm now.....*sighing even more* Bloody hell...

Steve: They're gonna show up again.

Maria: Agreed. File say the twins volunteered while Hollands was taken for Strucker's experiments.  It's nuts.

The elevator came as me and Steve walks into it.

Steve: Right. What kind of moinster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country? 

Maria: We're not at war, Captain.

Evander: But they are.

The door soon closed as we made it to the lounge area was I was sitting down thinking over the new information. I heard some footsteps and saw Alex.

Alexander: You good bro?

Evander: yeah just found out who the one with the ice powers.

Alexander: Who?

Evander: Eve Hollands.

Alexander: The hell? Are you sure?

Evander: Saw the information with my own eyes Alex.

Alexander: Damn.....*checks her phone* Uh bro we gotta go.

Evander: What why?

Alexander: We got to pick up your kid and your graduation is the next hour.

Evander: Fuck! We need to go now!!

I soon rushed out of the Tower wearing my suit as Alexander follows.