Chapter 51: Late For Graduation

Evander's Pov

(Queens, New York. May 2015, Evander's Age: 18)

It's been a month since the fight with Ultron and getting my old friend back. During the time I was helping out with the new Avengers recruits but now I'm free falling in the skies. I soon got close to the buildings and fired a web and started swinging. 

Evander: Alright New York, what you got for your hero now?

I soon heard sirens and looked down and saw a couple of cars being chased by the police as I smirked in my mask.

Evander: Time for some action.

I let go of my web and started to fall again as I landed on top of one of the cars as one thug came out of the window pointing a gun at me.

Evander: Really a gun? Come on man you should know this by now.

I punched the man and shot a web at a building and connected to the guy watching him fly away as I land on the hood and used a shadow punch making the car go up in the air as I fired some webs making it stick to a building as I went after the other ones. My phone soon ringed as I pulled it out and saw that it was Cass, I then answer the phone.

Evander: Hey um, sorry I'm running a bit late. I'm stuck in some traffic

Cassandra: Your timing is terrible. It already started.

Evander: I know I know. I'm sorry babe.

Cassandra: Where are you?

Evander: Uhhh...I'm in Queens. Just give me five to ten minutes.

Cassandra: I hear sirens and gunshots. 

Evander: ......No.

Cassandra: Guts...

Evander: No.

Cassandra: Evander....

Evander: There is no sirens and gunshots. I'm finna be there just give me five minutes.

Cassandra: You better be here in five minutes sharp or else.

Evander: Y-yeah. *put my phone away* Bloody fucking christ she is scary still.

I then notice that the cars stopped and they all gotten out and firing at the police cars as I web zipped to one and kicked one in the face.

Evander: Let's hurry up here cause I don't wanna die today.

Two of the crooks started running at me to punch me but I dodged their punches and kneed on in the face and uppercutted the other one and used a shadow punch and punched  one crook who knocked into the other as I webbed them up and grabbed a trash bin and throw it at two more knocking them out.

Evander: okay please tell me that's it? *spider sense went off* Oh come on.....

One more car showed up and more crooks came out as I just sighed.

Evander: Oh I'm dead today...

I web zipped towards the crooks and started fighting them.

(Three Minutes Later)

I punched the last crook as I defeat about thirty crooks s i looked at their knocked out and or webbed up bodies.

Evander: Okay that's the last of them...Now time to go to my graduation. 

I fired a web and started web swing to my high school fast.

(Two Minutes Later)

I made to my high school as I changed into my normal clothes and gown but felt that I had my mask on as I quickly took it off and I heard my name as I run up and grabbed my diploma and shakes the teachers hands smiling while seeing a pissed off Cassandra as I was cursing to myself in my head. After many names was called the ceremony was over as I saw Cassandra rushing up to me and pulled my ear.

Evander: Ow ow ow!

Cassandra: ¡Maldito idiota! ¡¿En qué demonios estabas pensando?! ¡Debería matarte, pero tienes suerte de que te ame tanto! (You fucking idiot! What the hell was you thinking?! I should kill you but you is lucky that I love you so much!)

Evander: A-and I love you too so just let go of my damn ear before you rip it off!

Cassandra: *growls and let go of my ear* Idioto.(Idiot)

Evander: Jeez....

Me and Cassandra heard footsteps and we saw our family walking up to us.

Angel: You okay son I heard Cassandra yelling at you.

Evander: Oh it was nothing mum.

Hector Jr: You sure man cause I heard Cass saying that she would kill ya.

Cassandra: Brother shut up. And where is my child?

Camia: I'm holding her sweetie and calm down you is just eighteen.

I watched as Cassandra's mother hand Aerith to Cass as she started kissing her head. Aerith looked at me and reached her arms for me as I grabbed her and smiled.

Evander: Aww I miss you too kiddo and your dad loves you.