Chapter 92: The Return of Tony and Roisin

Evander's Pov

(Twenty One Days Later, Upstate New York)

It's been twenty one days since the snap as now we are recalling on what had happened, when we got back to New York I called my mum to see if she's, the kids, and Cassandra's family was there. She and the kids are okay but Cassandra's family was dusted away as that broke Cassandra. Now I'm with Rocket and Rhodey as we are just sitting down talking with each other.

Rhodey: I just can't believe this. I don't understand any of this.

Evander: Ad we couldn't stop him.

Rocket: How's your girl?

Evander: Still shaken up from losing her family, but the kids are with her as Alex and Wanda is watching her.

My spider sense soon went off as I turned and saw an unknown woman as I popped one of my stingers.

Evander: Who the fuck are you?

???: My name is Carol Danvers and I'm looking for Nick Fury.

Evander: Hm....Sorry to tell ya Nickie is dusted away just like half of the universe.

(Two Days Later)

After telling Danvers on what had happen as she then went into space to look for Tony and hopefully Roisin as I'm checking on Cassandra and the kids who are fine as the compound started to shake. Me, Steve, Alexander, Rhodey, and Pepper go outside and saw Danvers touching down with a space ship as it opens to reveal Tony, Roisin, and an blue lady. Me and Steve rushed over to them.

Tony: I couldn't stop him.

Steve: Neither could we.

Evander: Roisin! *hugs her tightly* Are you okay?

Roisin: Yeah...just need food.....Eve is gone.....so with the new kid.

Evander: .......Damnit.....

Tony then walks up to Pepper they hugged each other as I was still hugging Roisin knowing my baby sister is fine but I lost friends due to Thanos. We all went inside as Bruce started to treat Tony as I gave Roisin and Hex some food as we told them what had happen to us.

Rhoey: It's been twenty three days since Thanos came to Earth.

Natasha: World's government's are in pieces right now. It look like Thanos did what he said he'd do, Thanos wiped out 50% of all living creatures.

Holograms of all the people we lost as I saw Eve and Cassandra's family as I looked away and holds Cassandra's hand.

Tony: So, where is he now? Where?

Alexander: We don't know. That fuck opened a portal and left through it.

Tony nodded his head as we turned our heads to see an super pissed off Thor.

Tony: What's up with him?

Rocket: He's pissed. He thinks he failed. Then again I guess he did, but there's a lot going on around ain't there?

Tony: *looks at Rocket* I'm sorry but until this exact moment I thought you were build a bear

Rocket: Maybe I am.

Steve: We've been searching for Thanos for weeks now, satellites, deep space scans and we've got nothing. *looks at me* Evander you fought him one on one. Did he say anything to you?

Evander: Well other than whooping my fucking ass he only told me that he didn't kill me because he don't have to kill me.....I'm not even worth killing.

Steve: *looks at Tony* You fought him too?

Tony: I didn't fight him. He wiped my face with a planet while the Bleeker Street magician gave away the stone. There was no fight.

Alexander: Did he give you any clues? Anything?

Tony: I saw this coming....a few years back...I had a vision. I though I was dreaming.

Evander: Well that could of been helpful to known

Steve: Tony, I need you to focus-

Tony: And I needed you, as in past tense that trumps what you need. It's too late buddy.

Tony stands up and went on saying that we need suit and armor all around the world.

Steve: Well that didn't work out did it?

Tony: I said 'We'd lose' and you said 'We'll do that together too'. And guess what Cap? We lost and you weren't there.

Tony continue to rant on as he looked at Danvers.

Tony: You know what? We need you, your new blood. These guys are a bunch of tired old mill's. I got nothing for you Cap. I've got no clues, no nothing you lair. 

He walks up to Steve and give him his chest plate.

Tony: You take that, you put that on okay? 

Tony then passed out as we put him back on the bed as I sighed.

Evander: I'm going to take Roisin back to my mums, and take Cassandra and the kids home and spend time with them.

Alexander: Alright, bro. We'll tell you what had happen.

I gave her a thumbs ups as I gather up Roisin, Cassandra, and the kids and leaves the compound taking Roisin back to mum's house and Cassandra and the kids back to our house in Brooklyn.

(That's wraps up Avengers: Infinity War. Next up is.......Avengers: Endgame.)