Chapter 39: Getting Loki's Scepter

Evander's Pov

(Sokovia. April 2015. Evander's Age: 18)

It's been a year since S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA was taken down and I got a somewhat new twin sister, Alexander who is basically a clone of me. Now I'm a father towards a girl that Cassandra adopted who I named her Aerith and it's going good. Right now I'm with the Avengers and Alexander as we are in Sokovia because what left of HYDRA was there with Loki's scepter, at first it was suppose to be an stealth mission but we lost the element of surprise. I'm jumping from tree branch to tree branch and dropped kicked a solider in the face and punched his friend before web swinging. After swing kicking a few soldiers I let go of the web and landed ontop of a jeep that Natasha was driving. Steve drive in taking a few soldier down, as Alexander landed on on and punching them in the face and throwing them to the other soldiers, and Thor started destroying the tanks. I leaped forward and as we all got ready to take down HYDRA once and for all.

(Add Alexander in there wearing her 'Spider' suit and Evander is wearing his first suit)

I soon fired a web at Tony as he started flying us to the base but we was hit by a force field shocking us.

Tony: Shit!

Evander: What's up with people and electricity?!

Steve: Language! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?

Jarvis: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken. 

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.

Natasha: 'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys.

Clint: Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.

Alexander: I wonder who fault it is....oh it's the dumbass god of thunder!

Thor: I already apologised.

Tony: Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'? 

Steve: I know. It just slipped.

Evander: Eh used to it by my mum.

After that conversation, me and Tony was trying to find a way into the base as he had to called his 'Iron Legion' to help the civilian. We soon made it to the courtyard as he lands tp the down and blasted two HYDRA soldiers as I landed on top of one and fired a webbed at one of the soldier's face and web throw him to his buddy. Soon Natasha got on the comms.

Natasha: Clint's hit!

Evander: Bollocks. He's okay?

Natasha: He is, for now. But we need to get him out of here now.