Chapter 79: Gaining a New Team

Evander's Pov

After me and Sam met up with Steve who had Bucky we hid inside of an abandon warehouse as I was outside as come chopper flew above us as I heard Sam's voice.

Sam: Shadow!

I went over to where Sam and Steve are at as we was looking at the now waking up Bucky.

Bucky: Steve? 

Steve: Which bucky am I talking to?

Bucky: Your mom's name was Sarah. You use to wear newspapers in your shoes. *chuckles* 

Steve: Can't read that in a museum.

Sam: Wait just like that? We're suppose to be cool? 

Evander: Hey got a problem talk it up with Cap.

Bucky: What did I do? 

Steve: Enough. 

Bucky: Oh god. I know this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words. 

Evander: Who was he?

Bucky: I don't know.

Steve: People are dead. The bombing, the setup...the doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know.' 

Bucky: He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. he wanted to know exactly where.

Evander: Why would he need to know that?

Bucky: *looks at me* Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier. 

Bucky the  explains to us that he was sent on a mission in 1991to get a version of the super soldier serum. But the ones they used was failures and had to put the people in cryo-freeze

Steve: The doctor, could he control them?

Bucky: Enough.

Evander: He said he wanted to see an empire fall...

Bucky: With these guys, he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight...infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can take a whole country down in one night, you'd never see them coming.

Me and Sam walked over to where Steve is at.

Sam: This would have been a lot easier a week ago. 

Steve: If we call Tony...

Evander: Hell no, Stark won't believe us.

Steve: Even if he did....

Sam: Who knows if the accords would let him help.

Steve: We're on our own. 

Sam: Maybe not. I know a guy.

Evander: And I know someone who could help us.

Cassandra's Pov

After the escape, Tony and Natasha talked with Ross as he gave us thirty six hours to bring Steve, Sam, Evander, and Bucky in. After Ross leaves Natasha walked to Tony as I took off my helmet.

Tony: My left arm is numb is that normal? 

Natasha: You alright?

Tony: Always,

Natasha: *looks at me* What about you?

Cassandra: Well I got thrown to the ground, kicked in the face, and was slammed down many floors by my boyfriend.....I don't know if I'm alright at all.