1

This nightclub named Light is located on the bustling commercial street outside the North Campus of the All-Gender University in Shanlan City. It is one of the favorite places for college students to party.

It was just autumn, and it was the beginning of the school season. Several recently retired cadres from the Propaganda Department of the school's student union chose this place to hold a breakup meeting.

The minister, Chu Suiyun, is 1.84 meters tall, with long legs and a unique temperament between a young man and a mature man. The four obvious canine teeth in his mouth and his aura of bending over while sitting there all show his superior Alpha status.

But Minister Chu, who has made countless little omegas fall in love, has never talked to half of his boyfriends and girlfriends for four years in college, because—

"Hey, what should I do, Xiao Dong, our younger brother seems to be in love..."

He is a younger brother.

Chu Suiyun drank a little too much, from ear to cheekbone to the other ear, burning red. He grabbed his good friend Dong Kejie's shoulders and cried like a child weighing one hundred and forty pounds.

Dong Kejie pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and said earnestly: "Suiyun, Xiaoyu is 18 years old, and he is an adult Omega. The fever period of Omega usually comes about six months after adulthood. It is normal for him to find an Alpha boyfriend now. of."

Chu Suiyun frowned, and hiccupped: "But, hiccup, but we, Xiao Yu, have never been in a relationship, what if he is cheated?"

"..." Dong Kejie was silent for a moment, and continued, "Normally not. After the Alpha has completely marked Omega, the chance of cheating is very small. No matter how romantic the Alpha was before, it will be fine after marriage."

"How can it be!" Chu Suiyun pushed Dong Kejie away, clenched his fists, and said righteously, "We, Xiao Yu, deserve the best. Alphas who messed around before marriage are too dirty, not worthy of our Xiao Yu."

"Also, if Xiaoyu falls in love, does that mean that my elder brother's position has been replaced..." Chu Suiyun became more and more sad as he spoke, and the last person silently huddled into a ball, ran to the corner and became drunk.

Dong Kejie sighed, turned his head away, he didn't want to look at this stupid minister who showed his true colors when he drank.

Chu Suiyun was sad and tired, and fell asleep to the noisy singing for a while. After waking up, relying on Alpha's powerful body functions, most of the alcohol residue in his body had been metabolized, and his mind was much clearer.

He stood up, and seeing Dong Kejie's disgusted expression, he knew that he had drunk just now, and smiled apologetically to his friend.

"I'm going to wash my face, sorry."

Dong Kejie was not surprised, nodded and watched him go out, and continued to listen to the other students in the private room crying and howling.

Chu Suiyun stood in front of the bathroom sink and washed his hands, splashed a palm of water on his face, pushed his bangs to the back of his head, and immediately felt much refreshed.

He raised his eyes to see himself in the mirror, couldn't hold back, and smiled handsomely.

Sure enough, this is the self who has been selected as the "No. 1 Academy Ideal Alpha" for three consecutive years. He is so handsome and refreshing.

Facing the mirror, the short-term narcissism ended, Chu Suiyun shook his hand, walked out of the toilet, and then ran into a scene that he shouldn't have seen.