56

Three years ago, Chu Suiyun and his younger brother ran away in anger after a quarrel.

He took the car keys and went straight down to the underground garage, slammed the door and sat in the driver's seat. Eighteen-year-old Alpha has a bad temper. Impulsively, he started the car, stepped on the accelerator, quickly rushed out of the parking space, drove out of the garage, and sped along the clear road at night.

The night wind blew in through the car window, and Chu Suiyun's mind calmed down a little. Regret surged up in an instant, and disappeared in the next second.

Forget it, it's all out, it's too embarrassing to go back immediately, it's better to go to a friend's house to rest for a night.

After making up his mind, Chu Suiyun took advantage of the red light to call his friend.

When the friend just arrived home, he couldn't stop laughing when he heard that Chu Suiyun and his younger brother had a quarrel and was kicked out. He said that only light rain could keep him down, and then he agreed to let Chu Suiyun come and live.

After hanging up the phone, Chu Suiyun called out the navigation and went to his friend's house.

There were very few vehicles on the road in the early morning, and it was one of the few peaceful times in the bustling Shanzan City. Chu Suiyun moved forward rapidly at the maximum speed limited by the road.

The friend's home was not in the urban area, so Chu Suiyun drove on the highway out of the city.

After driving out of the city, there were even fewer vehicles, making Chu Suiyun almost think that he was walking through no man's land, so the sudden appearance of a vehicle in front of him immediately shocked him.

It was a cargo van with the emergency lights on, and it was lying across the middle of the forest road, and the space left was not enough for Chu Suiyun's city to cross-country.

Because of this, Chu Suiyun had to slow down and stop, and wanted to ask what happened, so that the other party could move the car quickly so that he could continue on the road.

When they got closer, the van suddenly shook violently twice, and there was the sound of fighting inside, and a thick male voice cursed "Damn".

Something was wrong, Chu Suiyun didn't dare to act rashly anymore, he stopped at the same spot, and saw clearly the inside of the van through the open window.

Two adult Alphas pressed another Alpha firmly on the back seat of the car, one of them was holding an injection in his hand, and was looking for an opportunity to stab the person being held down.

Seeing this situation, no matter how stupid Chu Suiyun is, he can realize that this is a criminal case. He is only one person, and it is impossible to rush forward to die rashly, but he can't do it if Chu Suiyun turns around and leaves directly. .

So Chu Suiyun forced himself to stabilize his mind, took two steps back, and wanted to quietly return to his car.

But just as he retreated two meters, the eyes of the middle-aged man Alpha sitting in the driver's seat of the van suddenly locked on to him.

Suddenly meeting the gangster's eyes, Chu Suiyun was startled, knowing that it was too late for him to keep hiding his voice, so he stopped being careful and ran into the car.

Fortunately, the car was not far away. Chu Suiyun got into the car, closed the door with a "bang", and started to take out his mobile phone to make a call to the police.

"Beep-beep-"

Before the call was connected, Chu Suiyun raised his eyes subconsciously, and suddenly took a deep breath.