55

Chu Suiyun followed Zhao Kai to a room deep in the old house, and saw Qin's mother standing at the door. At this moment, a woman who is over half a hundred years old finally shows a trace of aging.

As soon as she saw Chu Suiyun approaching, she hurriedly grabbed his hand, hesitated for half a second, and finally pleaded earnestly: "Xiaoxue, I don't know if you know Qin Miao's physical condition... In short, you can You are the only one who can help him. I know you are not married yet, this kind of request is a bit abrupt, but, please."

Mother Qin's words were euphemistic, but Chu Suiyun could understand.

Although Yunguo has become more open in recent years, in fact, most Alpha and Omega couples still keep their life marks until after marriage. Alpha, especially Qin Miao's level of superiority Alpha, it is difficult to maintain rationality during the susceptible period. If Chu Suiyun is really an Omega, if he enters it, he will definitely not be able to escape the fate of being marked for life.

It's a pity that Chu Suiyun is not an Omega, he doesn't have the correct glands to mark Qin Miao, and he doesn't have pheromones to appease Qin Miao.

Even according to common sense, when one Alpha enters the susceptible period, the other Alpha should avoid it, because their pheromones are mutually exclusive, and if they get close to each other, they will think that their territory has been violated.

Chu Suiyun opened his mouth, hesitating whether to tell Qin's mother the truth now, and then leave Qin Miao's "territory" for safety reasons.

He looked hesitantly at Qin's mother, who was full of anxiety, and suddenly smelled the pheromone that slipped out from the crack of the door.

Pheromones not only represent and reproduce, but also reveal the emotions of Alpha or Omega.

AO couples who have a tacit understanding can even achieve emotional communication through pheromones, so that they can read each other's minds without words.

Chu Suiyun didn't know if he and Qin Miao had a tacit understanding, but at this moment, he could clearly read the longing in that wisp of pheromone.

He didn't know if he would read the same emotions in another Omega, and he didn't know if it was normal for him to read this kind of information from Qin Miao's pheromone.

He only knew that his true thoughts at this moment became clear instantly.

Chu Suiyun held Qin's mother's hand back, comforted her and said, "Don't worry, I will do my best to help him."

Qin's mother was stunned for a moment, and after realizing it, she yelled "good boy", then turned to Zhao Kai and said, "Help Xiaoxue open the door."

Only now does Chu Suiyun know that the Qin family locked Qin Miao in the house in order to prevent Qin Miao from losing control.

Zhao Kai opened the door for Chu Suiyun with the door key, and then gave him a worried look. Chu Suiyun smiled slightly at him, indicating that there is no need to worry.

The decoration of this room away from the guests in the front hall is very similar to Qin Miao's own room, or the whole old house has such a unified style, making Chu Suiyun think that he is back in Qin Miao's room.

Directly opposite was a huge floor-to-ceiling window, the midday sun shone on the ground and diffused into the room. Qin Miao sat on the bed with his back to the door and facing the window. He should have heard the sound of the door opening, but he remained motionless.

The room is filled with a turbulent pheromone, the taste is hard to describe with specific objects, it is a lead that can arouse the original desire in the heart. Qin Miao's taste is a bit cold, like the deep sea, with waves sparkling on the surface, but in fact, there are mighty ocean currents that can sweep the entire continent underneath.