51

After a while, the four lips parted, the kiss was not intense, just a taste of it.

"Why?" Qin Miao asked endlessly.

But the two people present knew it well, why?

Why kiss? Why should you care about whether the other party is contaminated with other people's smell?

Before the kiss, Chu Suiyun didn't think about why, and after kissing, he didn't think about why, and he couldn't regret it, so he said frankly: "I don't know either."

It was obviously an ambiguous answer, but Qin Miao was not confused. Instead, she smiled knowingly, and changed the subject when she spoke again: "Then are the guests at your engagement ceremony going to ask me to invite actors?"

"No more, just treat me as an orphan." Chu Suiyun said casually.

Qin Miao reached out and pinched his cheeks: "You can't talk nonsense."

"Understood." Chu Suiyun, whose cheek was pinched, spoke vaguely.

Then Qin Miao let go of his hand.

"Let's just say that my family lives far away from Shanlan City, so I can't make it." Chu Suiyun arranged, "As for friends, just say that I have very few friends, and I will invite them alone in the future."

"It's up to you to decide." Qin Miao shook her head and said helplessly, "But my mother will definitely ask me."

The two discussed how to muddle through the engagement ceremony as if nothing had happened, as if the ambiguous kiss just now had never existed.

After saying a few more words, Chu Suiyun got up, tidied up his clothes, and prepared to leave.

Qin Miao was a little surprised: "Are you leaving?"

Chu Suiyun: "Well, I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

Qin Miao originally thought that the two of them could have a meal together tonight, but since Chu Suiyun had something to do, he couldn't stop him, so he could only nod to make people leave.

After greeting Qin Miao, Chu Suiyun opened the door and walked out of the office, and saw Zhao Kai who was looking over.

Chu Suiyun only thought it was a coincidence, but he didn't know that Zhao Kai had been looking here absent-mindedly since he entered the office, for fear of hearing any unusual movements.

Chu Suiyun and Zhao Kai nodded, pointed to the door, and signaled that they were leaving. Zhao Kai hurried over.

"Sister-in-law, why are you leaving so early?" Beta asked. He thought that there was no sound of turning the table in the office, which meant that there was nothing wrong between brother and sister-in-law. You know, there is less than an hour before work.

There must be something wrong, right?

Zhao Kai looked sincere and fearful, but Chu Suiyun didn't understand what was on his mind, and replied honestly: "Well, let's go, you work hard."

After finishing speaking, Chu Suiyun walked away with no regrets from his back.

After leaving Xingyuan Building, Chu Suiyun hailed a car on his mobile phone, the car arrived quickly, he opened the door and sat in the back seat of the car.

The driver and Chu Suiyun confirmed the end number of the mobile phone, and started on the road step by step. Chu Suiyun turned his head and looked out the window. The car drove forward, and the Xingyuan Building became smaller and smaller in sight.

Chu Suiyun's head slowly, slowly leaned against the car window, then he raised his hand and covered his eyes.

In the office just now, Qin Miao asked him why.