62

Seeing a group of black-clothed bodyguards pouring in from outside the door, Chu Suiyun suddenly became nervous, and he unconsciously looked at Qin Miao who was sitting on the sofa.

Qin Miao still sat steadily, without showing any panic.

"What do you want to do, Mr. Rich?" Qin Miao asked.

Rich tidied up his collar, stood up, walked to Zuo Ran's side, stretched out his hand, and patted Omega's **** frivolously.

"Are you ready baby?" Rich asked in Zuo Ran's ear.

Zuo Ran was angry, but he didn't dare to resist, he just nodded slightly.

Rich moved closer to Zuo Ran, with a hint of blame in his tone: "At your request, I gave you time to lure Qin Miao to voluntarily mark you, but you didn't do it, I'm very disappointed. I don't have any more Time to develop your relationship, now plan B."

Zuo Ran lowered his head in shame, clenched his fists, and replied in a low voice: "Understood."

Patting Zuo Ran on the shoulder, Rich turned around, looked at Qin Miao, then raised his hand—

"Hold him."

With an order, four or five bodyguards in black behind Rich moved and walked quickly towards Qin Miao.

Standing at the stairs, Chu Suiyun realized that the situation had changed, and just as he was about to walk over, two bodyguards in black appeared in front of him and stopped him.

Under the suppression of the absolute number of people, Qin Miao knew that he could not resist, and was soon controlled by the bodyguards in black.

Seeing that he was subdued successfully, Rich walked slowly to Qin Miao.

Then Rich bowed slightly, reached into Qin Miao's trouser pocket, and took out a watch from there.

Rich stared at his watch and smiled slightly: "I knew you kept a hand, this communicator will be left to me for safekeeping, Mr. Qin."

Qin Miao frowned and looked at Rich coldly.

Chu Suiyun, who was stopped by the bodyguards in black, was stunned for a moment when he saw the watch-shaped communicator. It turns out that Qin Miao has always had a hole card that he hasn't turned over, and he didn't even tell him.

After putting away the watch, Rich asked the bodyguards to let go of Qin Miao, and said triumphantly, "Boss Qin, do you still remember how you made me have to terminate the contract for compensation?"

Qin Miao didn't answer, and Rich didn't really want Qin Miao's answer, so he continued:

"You used me to mark Omega to create public opinion, and incited the so-called Omega rights protection organization in Yunguo to launch a protest, which actually had an impact in the Federation. When the situation was at its most serious, you jumped out and terminated the contract with me justly, causing me to Lost money, and was scolded by the old man. You earned a good name and stock price, but I was stained with blood."

Having said that, Rich glanced at Zuo Ran and smiled grimly: "Now, I want to see what choice the 'justice' Mr. Qin will make after marking Omega, and will he be responsible to the end?"

Originally, the Qin family and the Maxson family had been cooperating for more than ten years. Qin Miao was a fledgling a few months ago, and assessed that if he continued to cooperate with the Maxson family, the Qin family would lose a lot of benefits. The reason is to establish prestige, so I decided to terminate the contract with the Maxson family.

But after all, the two parties have been partners for many years, and if they terminate the contract rashly, not to mention compensation, it will also affect their reputation. At this time, Qin Miao learned that Rich Maxson had forced the Omega to be marked and forced the other party to have an abortion and clean the mark, so she took the initiative to find the Omega and offered to help Omega defend her rights.