26

Chu Muyu took Li Cen's cell phone and clicked on the text message, her pupils constricted in surprise.

"Don't move around." Chu Suiyun tightened his grip, warning Li Cen who was about to struggle.

Alpha glanced at Li Cen with disgust, then eased his expression slightly, and turned to look at Chu Muyu: "How is it, what did you find?"

Chu Muyu's lips moved, and she replied in a low voice: "No..."

"What?" Chu Suiyun suspected that he had heard wrong, and was a little surprised.

Chu Muyu looked up at her brother, her eyes filled with bewilderment: "There is nothing in the mailbox except spam messages, and I haven't been contacted."

Li Cen said angrily: "I don't know what you are talking about, can you let me go?"

There is indeed not a single text message sent to Chu Muyu in the mailbox of this mobile phone, which seems to show Li Cen's innocence, but the reminder given by Qin Miao is by no means aimless.

Chu Muyu stabilized his mind, and took the phone to make a call to himself.

The phone rang, and Chu Muyu looked at her phone screen, her last hope was crushed.

Caller ID, not that phone number at all.

Li Cen's cell phone wasn't even that number.

"Haha... I probably guessed what you guys were doing." Li Cen smiled contemptuously, "Student Xiaoyu was followed, right? I can assure myself that I am completely innocent."

"Since you have confirmed my phone, can you let me go?" Li Cen glanced at Chu Suiyun holding his hand and reminded.

"Tsk." Chu Suiyun smacked his lips impatiently, not letting go of his hands.

"Let him go, brother." Chu Muyu's face was pale, but her thoughts had calmed down.

How could a person who only dared to silently peep at himself in a dark corner be so careless as to carry evidence of his crimes with him.

Li Cen must have either deleted all the records, or there is still a hidden mobile phone. There is no point in arguing with him now, there is no evidence to prove that he is the stalker, even if Chu Muyu believes in Qin Miao's judgment.

Chu Suiyun let go of Li Cen's hand in response.

Chu Muyu deleted the record of the call she had made to herself, took a step forward, tapped the phone on Li Cen's chest, and said to Chu Suiyun, "Let's go, brother."

Li Cen grabbed the phone and watched the two brothers leaving, suddenly Chu Suiyun turned his head, his cold eyes made his knees go limp unconsciously.

Suddenly fell to his knees.

Li Cen sat on the ground clutching his chest, with a strange blush on his face, and muttered in a low voice: "Xiao Yu, why are you so cute even when you're angry..."

After resting on the ground for a while, passers-by came up to ask Li Cen if he needed help, but Li Cen scolded him away. After five minutes, Li Cen stood up again and walked home slowly.

When he got home, Li Cen unbuttoned the collar of his plaid shirt casually, took off his shoes at the entrance, and walked into the house tiredly as if he had walked ten kilometers.

Li Cen's home is a big three-bedroom house, which is the basic house type in this mid-to-high-end community. Too big for a single Beta.

There are not many furnishings in the spacious house, some of the furniture looks old, and even the decoration is perfunctory.