77

Shi Hao quickly pushed the door and got out of the car. Within a few seconds, all the eight people in the two cars gathered on the side of the road, passed through the guardrail that had been knocked out of a huge gap, looked down, and saw the city off-road car crashing straight into the car. It landed on a big tree and knocked the tree crooked.

"Damn it..." Shi Hao couldn't help but marvel, he didn't expect those two people to be so crazy, surrounded by front and back, the first reaction was not to stop, but to speed up and change lanes, and the speed was too fast and out of control, rushing down the cliff.

"Boss! It seems to be on fire!" A person noticed the black smoke rising from the front of the car and reported.

Hu Ren's face was so dark that water dripped out, he raised his hand, and ordered sharply: "Go down and save people!"

After speaking, he took the lead and slid down from the gap in the guardrail. The rest quickly followed.

Hu Ren arrived first and found that the windows and doors were locked tightly. He tried to open the door, but to no avail. I took half a step back and searched for something that could break the window, but found that there was not even a stone here.

"Fuck!" He yelled, and ordered to his subordinates, "Go find something to smash the window!"

Several people turned around and went up. The rest came to him.

"Boss!" Suddenly the person who noticed the black smoke said again, "It's not the car that's burning, it's the grass. It seems that someone threw a lighter in the grass."

"What?" Hu Renyi was surprised, and the next second he felt rejoicing. Just then, his subordinates found a tool hammer. Hu Ren grabbed the hammer and slammed it on the car window.

The glass shattered at the sound, and Hu Ren knocked off the broken glass with all his might, finally revealing a hole through which he could see the inside of the car.

— There is no one in the car.

"They ran away." Hu Ren's tone was surprisingly calm.

After a second of delay, he let out a breath and ordered: "Search! They shouldn't be far away, just search around here!"

A few hundred meters away, Qin Miao was in front, and Chu Suiyun was half a step behind him, and the two of them were moving forward in silence.

On the road just now, I was stopped by two cars in front and behind. Qin Miao wanted to stop the car, but was stopped by Chu Suiyun.

Then Qin Miao saw a scene that he would never forget in his life. Chu Suiyun firmly and loudly said to himself: "Speed ​​up, turn around, let's rush out of the road, pretend to be a car accident, throw the car and run away."

Obviously the expression was extremely calm, but the words he said were as bold as crazy.

Qin Miao was shocked for a moment. Chu Suiyun always behaved too frivolously in times of crisis. When he was kidnapped, his reaction was to find a way to escape, and he would never be caught without a fight.

There is no time to hesitate now, Qin Miao decided to listen to Chu Suiyun's words once, he gripped the steering wheel tightly, and said to Chu Suiyun in a deep voice, "Sit still."

The off-road is like a howling beast, ignoring the flanking enemies, roaring and breaking through the cage, almost self-destructing and crashing down the steep slope.

Different from the car that really accelerated out of control, Qin Miao controlled the car to slow down the speed before it was about to rush into the sea, and then he quickly unbuttoned the seat belt without even realizing it, and leaned over to protect Chu Suiyun.