64

The precarious rationality of the two was shattered by Chu Suiyun's two words. Qin Miao took the lead in kissing each other's lips, and an inextinguishable flame burst into a prairie fire on the thirsty earth.

Chu Suiyun's mind was completely blank at the moment, he was young, and he was an alpha, some students in his high school class would encounter embarrassment during their development, but he had never experienced similar things, so he had no resistance.

Seven or eight minutes ago, the medicine in his body was like a ferocious beast released from a cage. He fought it with all his heart and soul, but at the moment he heard Qin Miao's voice, all his efforts were in vain.

Qin Miao's voice made him realize that there was another person in the room, that person had a smell that he repelled physically but that he liked psychologically, had the same scorching body temperature as him, and could hug him tightly.

That's why Chu Suiyun asked Qin Miao instinctively, if he could hug him, even a little bit, to satisfy his thirst when he was passively feverish.

Sure enough, Qin Miao agreed to his request and embraced him. But the satisfaction brought by the hug is fleeting, Chu Suiyun wants more, but he doesn't know any other way to temporarily relieve the symptoms of passive fever.

So he asked Qin Miao, he asked Qin Miao if there was any way to make himself feel better, anything.

But Chu Suiyun didn't expect that Qin Miao would kiss her directly.

This kiss was like the first gunshot of the confrontation between the two armies. Once the trigger was pulled, it was out of control.

This unprecedented novel experience has already swallowed Chu Suiyun's rationality, he has not considered why he obeyed Qin Miao, why he accepted another man who is also Alpha without reservation. Passive fever manipulated him, making him hug the strong man on his body like a man sinking in the waves, clinging to a life-saving rafter.

The older Qin Miao has stronger control over his body and mind, and he still retains a trace of conscience, at least he hesitated before Chu Suiyun's lips caught up.

Looking at the somewhat green face of the person in front of him, Qin Miao strongly realized for the first time that Chu Suiyun was still a brat, impatient and reckless, he did things without considering the consequences, and only cared about happiness. The two are both Alphas, so I shouldn't do stupid things according to his wishes.

But when Qin Miao forced himself to pull Chu Suiyun away, the young Alpha chased after him eagerly, and clumsily touched Qin Miao's lips.

"Go on, go on, okay?"

Qin Miao pinched the back of Chu Suiyun's neck violently, closed his eyes, and roared in his heart:

Whatever the hell, just think I'm crazy too.

Qin Miao couldn't help but press Chu Suiyun towards him, and kissed the other party's lips with an almost biting kiss.

His kiss carried a strong alpha pheromone breath, which made Chu Suiyun, who is also an alpha, suddenly feel hairy. Although his psychological desire was to be close to the person in front of him, the physical repulsion honestly made Chu Suiyun put his hands on his chest, trying to push Qin Miao away.

Qin Miao felt the rejection from the people under him, and he actually didn't feel well either. The pheromone emitted by Chu Suiyun, who is also a superior Alpha, makes Qin Miao instinctively feel threatened, which is the vigilance in the genes brought by the powerful kind.

"Uncomfortable." Chu Suiyun said vaguely.

This person's refusal aroused the desire to conquer in Qin Miao's bones. At this time, he didn't care whether the opponent was Alpha or Omega. As a predator, he didn't allow the prey in his mouth to escape.