40

In winter, the sky dawns late, and it is still dark at seven o'clock, but the nurses in the hospital have already started their routine rounds in the morning.

After checking the entire corridor of wards, the intern nurse came to the last room, where a special patient lived. She greeted the policeman guarding the door before entering.

The curtains in the ward were tightly closed, and there was a strange smell in the room, which made the little nurse frowned unconsciously.

She went to the window first and opened the curtains and windows for ventilation, letting fresh air in to drive away the bad smell in the room.

Then he turned around and went to the hospital bed to check the patient's condition.

A human figure bulged up on the hospital bed, but the person who should be lying there did not show his face, and the quilt wrapped the patient's entire body, and the nurse felt suffocated when he saw it.

"Li Cen, Li Cen?" The nurse called the patient's name, trying to wake him up, don't be suffocated.

As a result, he called a few times, but there was no response. The person lying on the bed seemed to be really suffocated, motionless.

A gust of cold wind came in from the window and scratched the back of the little nurse's neck, which made her feel a little eerie.

Since she couldn't wake up, the nurse reached out to lift the quilt on the hospital bed, at least to let the patient breathe through his face.

The quilt was lifted, and Li Cen's unattractive face was revealed. His eyes were fixed on the ceiling, and the white eyeballs were covered with bloodshot eyes, as if he hadn't closed his eyes all night.

Then Li Cen's mouth was exposed from under the quilt, his lips were constantly trembling, and he was muttering something in a very low voice.

"What are you talking about?" The nurse couldn't hear what he said, so he asked.

There was still no response. The nurse often saw this kind of patients immersed in their own world, so she didn't panic, but suddenly, she saw a piece of the pillow was broken.

The torn marks on the fabric did not look like they were torn apart by hand, the nurse frowned and continued to pull the quilt down.

When the entire quilt was lifted, the intern nurse threw away a corner of the quilt in surprise and covered her mouth and nose.

I saw that the entire bed was cut by a sharp instrument, and every trace happened to be close to the edge of Li Cen's limbs. The source of the stench when the door was just opened was also found - a large stain remained on Li Cen's crotch, and the bed sheet was also stained.

Li Cen, whose whole body was exposed to the air, gradually regained consciousness. When he saw the little nurse standing by the bed, he suddenly rushed down from the bed, landed on his knees, and hugged the nurse's legs.

"Lock me up! Lock me up! I'm not sick, I'm not sick! I'm just pretending! I was wrong! Lock me up, please, I'm really not sick..."

The nurse was startled and wanted to retreat, but was unable to move because her legs were hugged.

Li Cen's voice still echoed in the ward: "I beg you... don't put me here, anywhere is fine, just lock me up!"

The police outside the door rushed in after hearing the movement, and pulled Li Cen off the nurse's lap. The little nurse went out and called for someone to come over, and several people worked together to push Li Cen back on the bed and control him.