69

After the two of them changed their clothes, Qin Miao opened the curtain and checked to confirm that there was no one outside the dressing room.

Before entering this shopping mall, Qin Miao had already noticed from the outside that this clothing store has two doors, one door is inside the shopping mall, and one side leads directly to the outside. That's why he chose to walk into this store.

Now that he saw the right time, Qin Miao turned around and told Chu Suiyun: "Go out from the dressing room and turn left. There is a door leading to the outside. Don't talk, we will leave quietly."

Chu Suiyun nodded behind him.

Then Qin Miao opened the curtain of the dressing room and walked out first. Chu Suiyun followed closely behind. During the two people, they met a shopping guide, but the shopping guide only regarded them as guests who were about to leave and did not stop them.

They slipped away so easily from old Frey's nose.

Walking out of the shopping mall, Chu Suiyun was still wearing a hood on his head, maybe he had forgotten it, but he still felt comfortable wearing it. The outline of his face looked a little round because of the outline of the hood.

He asked: "What next, we have no money, no mobile phone and no documents."

Chu Suiyun pointed out the key issue. Huashe Island is a civilized society that is not much different from the development level of the Federation and Yun Kingdom. Without these three things, it is basically impossible to move forward.

Qin Miao smiled, and as if conjuring, she took out a thin card from her pocket and put it between her fingers: "Look what this is."

"Bank card?" Chu Suiyun was surprised, "You still have this?"

Chu Suiyun's wallet was in the car. After encountering three kidnappers, the phone was thrown away and the car was parked in the wilderness. Before being **** at the back, he was searched, and not even a piece of paper was left on his body. Qin Miao must have been searched as well. Although he hid a watch before he went to the Ridge Villa, the back watch was also searched. I didn't expect this guy to be able to hide a bank card until now.

Qin Miao shook the card in his hand: "What are you thinking, I borrowed this from Old Frey."

Borrowing from Old Frey, these words are so beautiful, Chu Suiyun almost couldn't hold back his laughter: "When did you touch it, you still have this hand?"

"It's not important." Qin Miao said, "Their young master wants my help, so it's not too much for me to get some compensation first."

"Do you know the password?" Chu Suiyun asked.

"I know, the bank card that Old Frey used to pay for the taxi just now, I saw that he entered the password."

Chu Suiyun couldn't help giving him a thumbs up, and then thought of another question: "Then he finds out that you took his card, what should he do if he reports the loss?"

"Student, at first glance, you are a good boy who follows the rules." Qin Miao smiled maliciously, "Of course the first thing to do after getting the card is to withdraw the money."

Qin Miao was so proficient that Chu Suiyun wondered if he had done something similar to petty theft, but as the second young master of the Qin family, how could he need to steal money?

Chu Suiyun didn't know that when Qin Miao was young, in order to prevent his own children from growing into playboys with distorted values, Mr. Qin never gave the Qin brothers pocket money before middle school. Mr. Qin's bank card has been used more than once, that's why he is so proficient.