9

Hearing the sound from the kitchen, Chu Suiyun got up from the bed, opened the door and walked to the kitchen.

Standing at the door of the kitchen, he saw Chu Muyu cooking noodles behind the stove.

"Xiao Yu." Chu Suiyun called out his younger brother's name.

Chu Muyu, who was wondering how much noodles to put in, was taken aback, turned around, and looked at Chu Suiyun in a panic.

"elder brother."

Chu Suiyun walked into the kitchen and asked with a smile, "Are you cooking noodles for me?"

"En." Chu Muyu responded vaguely, turned her head, stared at the boiling hot water in the pot, and said, "Go out, don't stare at me."

The heat in the kitchen gradually rose, Chu Suiyun looked at his younger brother from behind, and finally had a real feeling about the fact that his younger brother had grown up. In fact, Chu Muyu has always been very obedient, as long as there is no mention of love, he is the cutest brother in the world.

It's a pity that Chu Suiyun is determined to talk about love with his younger brother. After all, it concerns his whole life.

Ten minutes later, Chu Muyu brought a bowl of hot noodles to Chu Suiyun. While Chu Suiyun felt warm in his heart, he also felt that the relationship between the two brothers had eased at this moment, and it was a good time to calm down and talk.

So Chu Suiyun mixed the noodles, and said after deliberating, "Are you still dating that Brother Qin recently?"

The corners of Chu Muyu's mouth dropped immediately.

Chu Suiyun didn't notice this small detail, and continued to say: "You are a college student, and it is indeed normal to fall in love. But can you change someone? Do you have to be with that person?"

"Why?" Chu Muyu immediately asked, "Why can't he? Is he the only one who can't?"

Chu Suiyun didn't quite understand what Chu Muyu meant, but after thinking about it, his meaning was similar to what his younger brother said, so he nodded: "He is not a good person, there are too many Alphas, does it have to be him?"

"I know whether he is a good person or not." Chu Muyu insisted, and then he asked back, "Brother, have you met him? How can you be sure that he is not a good person?"

The younger brother's question came so suddenly, Chu Suiyun thought for a moment that Chu Muyu knew something, and immediately denied it: "Of course I haven't seen him. I just heard that he has a bad reputation."

Chu Muyu stood up suddenly: "You heard, but how do you know who he is?"

Chu Suiyun opened his eyes wide, thinking in his heart that something was wrong.

"You don't know anything, so don't mind my business. Brother Qin is not a bad person, and nothing will happen to you." Chu Muyu turned around after speaking, "I'm going back to my room first."

Only Chu Suiyun was left sitting behind the dining table. He watched Chu Muyu leave his back and let out a long sigh.

He thought that after a few days, the relationship between the two of them had recovered, but he didn't expect Chu Muyu to be so reticent when he mentioned this matter.

What kind of ecstasy soup did that Qin Miao pour into Xiao Yu?

It seems that the way to reason with my brother in a nice way is completely dead, so I can only continue with the original plan.

At night, Chu Muyu was painting in his room. He studied oil painting, but he also drew some illustrations on the computer to earn some pocket money.

He was wearing earphones, and the melodious music was playing, but was suddenly interrupted, and a phone call came in.