52

On Monday, Fengmiao Building.

Qin Miao wore a decent suit and added a coat because of the cold weather, but it still looked very thin in the winter at the end of December.

Zhao Kai was very honest, wearing a long jacket like a bear.

But after the two entered the building, it didn't matter what they were wearing. The constant temperature in the room forced everyone who walked in to take off their coats.

After Qin Miao and Zhao Kai walked into the elevator, they pressed the highest floor directly, and the elevator went up quickly, reaching Feng Miao's executive office on the highest floor in less than a minute.

Qin Han, who was wearing a coat, was holding a glass of water, quietly listening to his assistant report back to work. As soon as he saw his younger brother appearing, he raised his hand to signal the assistant to stop and talk later.

Then he smiled slightly at Qin Miao and greeted him, "Here we are."

Qin Miao nodded towards Qin Han. The height difference between the two brothers was quite large, and Beta, the elder brother, had to look up at the younger brother.

"Why do you have to ask me to come? You have so many elites who graduated from famous schools for nothing?" Qin Miao was not satisfied, "I have long since ignored Feng Miao's affairs."

Qin Han shook his head: "You are the most lazy. I am busy like a top in the company every day, but you still go to the villa for vacation every now and then."

Hearing this, Qin Miao glanced sideways at Zhao Kai who was behind him, who told Qin Han about going to the villa, and didn't think about it. Zhao Kai pleads innocent, I can't find you anywhere, of course I have to ask everyone about your whereabouts.

"Okay, don't look at Zhao Kai, he's just here to urge you to work. Since you're so free, I think you won't mind if you do me a favor." Qin Han said, "And I can't find anyone who knows the Federation of Riss better. .”

Qin Miao sat down casually on the sofa in the office, throwing his coat aside: "That was three years ago, after that incident, I didn't care about the affairs of the Riss Federation. The word Riss Federation, in all my personal equipment It’s full of masked words.”

His younger brother has become more reckless in recent years. Qin Han ignored his absurd words and continued, "You should know that Feng Miao has been negotiating contracts with several companies in the Rhys Federation recently."

Qin Miao said "Hmm", indicating that she had indeed heard something.

"Look at the information on your desk." Qin Han raised his chin, "I want you to provide me with some other information."

Qin Miao picked up the materials according to the instructions and quickly flipped through a few pages.

"What information can I provide you? I'm not a database." Qin Miao complained, and his hands kept moving. Suddenly, he turned to a certain page and saw a portrait photo.

Qin Han was keenly aware of his pause, walked over to see the content of that page, and said, "I think you should be able to give me some information that I can't find - such as this person."

The corners of Qin Miao's mouth tightened at some point. He stared at the photo in his hand for a long time before slowly asking, "Who is this person?"

Although the details of this person are on the next page, Qin Han still patiently explained to his younger brother: "This person is the illegitimate son recognized by the Maxson family recently, his name is Levis, and he is an Alpha. If there are no accidents, He will be the successor of this generation."