91

A week later, Shanlan International Airport.

Chu Suiyun was holding a suitcase in his hand, and Chu Muyu was by his side. Chu Tian and Yu Ze walked a few steps behind. The four walked through the airport.

While walking, Chu Muyu fell behind a few steps, Chu Suiyun stopped, turned around and asked, "Are you tired?"

Chu Muyu shook his head, and said a little embarrassedly: "Brother, your steps are too big."

Chu Suiyun froze for a moment before realizing his problem. He was nervous, so he didn't notice the speed under his feet.

It is not accurate to simply attribute Chu Suiyun's mood at this time to nervousness. This kind of emotion is very complicated. It is not the first time that he faces the departure of his relatives, but it is the first time that he personally sends his younger brother who has been living by his side away.

Perhaps compared to nervousness, this emotion is more like the loss of a certain part of life, which in turn brings anxiety about the unknown future.

"Sorry." Chu Suiyun said, "I'll walk slowly."

After finishing speaking, he slowed down his pace, and Chu Muyu could finally follow up easily.

After walking a few steps, Chu Suiyun's phone rang suddenly. Chu Muyu stretched out his hand to his brother: "Let me get the box, brother, answer the phone."

Chu Suiyun handed the box to his younger brother, took out his phone and glanced at it.

It was Dong Kejie calling.

Chu Suiyun didn't know what he was doing with the sudden call, but he swiped the screen anyway, and the call was connected.

"Hey, Suiyun, didn't you ask me to keep an eye on a student for you a while ago?" Dong Kejie's voice was a little tired, probably because he was tired of doing projects with his tutor.

Chu Suiyun did let Dong Kejie pay attention to Shen Qingdeng's situation. At that time, he just decided to let his younger brother go with him.

"Thank you, Ke Jie, but I won't need it in the future." Chu Suiyun said.

"Really?" Dong Kejie was surprised, and continued, "But since I've called you already, I'd better tell you, it's not a small matter."

Chu Suiyun listened quietly.

"He dropped out of school." Dong Kejie said.

Chu Suiyun was surprised for a moment and frowned slightly, but then he was relieved and said lightly: "Really, I got it."

The two exchanged a few more pleasantries, and Dong Kejie learned from Chu Suiyun that Chu Muyu was going abroad, and shouted that he hadn't fulfilled his promise to invite Xiaoyu to dinner last time, so he should quickly find a time to eat in these two days up. When Chu Suiyun told him that he and Xiao Yu were already at the airport, Dong Kejie sighed with some regret.

In the end, Dong Kejie said: "That's okay, it's good to go abroad, and the federal higher education is still doing very well. You can also breathe a sigh of relief, and don't have to be a father and a brother at a young age."

After hanging up the phone, Chu Suiyun held the phone in a daze for a moment.

Ten minutes later, the four of them walked to the window of the security check, and Chu Suiyun's send-off also reached the end.

Chu Suiyun stood outside the security check area and stopped.

Chu Tian patted the elder son on the shoulder and said, "Okay, we can only send it here. Go back early."