3

After seeing the man's face clearly, Chu Suiyun's brain seemed to explode. Before the mind returned to its original position, the body started the car first, clutching the black luxury car and driving away.

It's Qin Miao! That nightclub scumbag!

Chu Suiyun has a good memory, and he remembered the other party's name just after Dong Kejie mentioned it.

Damn it, what the **** is going on with the way Chu Muyu looks at Alpha, why did he bump into this scumbag!

The big off-road car was followed by a black luxury car, and the two cars drove onto the main road one after the other.

Chu Suiyun kept calling his younger brother while driving.

He gritted his teeth tightly because of his anxiety, his cheeks were bulging, and his eyes were as fierce as hunting a large beast, wishing to drag that scum out of the car and beat him up.

"Sorry, you called..."

Once again no one answered the phone, Chu Suiyun stuck the phone on the car holder heavily, stepped on the accelerator to catch up with the black sports car in front of him.

But when every second counts, the intersection signal light suddenly turns red, the black sports car passes the intersection, and the car coming from the side has arrived, Chu Suiyun is stopped in place by the traffic flow and the signal light.

Grass!

Chu Suiyun hit the steering wheel.

In the sports car ahead, the atmosphere is completely different.

The two people in the car did not speak, and Qin Miao took control of the steering wheel in a leisurely manner. Chu Muyu obediently sat in the passenger seat, holding the ringing cell phone with both hands.

The phone rang again, and Chu Muyu peeked at Qin Miao embarrassedly, but remained silent and didn't answer the phone.

"Come on, Xiao Yu." Qin Miao glanced at the co-pilot, and suddenly broke the silence.

Chu Muyu was unmoved.

"Is it your brother calling?" Qin Miao said, "Your cell phone has been ringing non-stop since you got in the car. Does he have something urgent to call you?"

"What is he in a hurry for?" Chu Muyu said angrily.

The ringing was interrupted again because no one answered, and Qin Miao felt a bit of a headache for Chu Muyu's waywardness.

In the next second, without a moment's pause, Chu Suiyun's call came in again.

This time, Qin Miao's tone was slightly heavier, as if he could not refuse: "Answer the phone, don't make your brother worry."

Sensitive Omega heard the slight change in Qin Miao's tone. Chu Muyu knew that Qin Miao was not a good-tempered person, so she didn't dare to provoke him, so she finally connected the phone.

"Chu Muyu!" As soon as the phone was connected, Chu Suiyun poured out in an angry voice.

"You are so brave, you dare to take the car of a strange Alpha! I was just at the gate of the school, and I saw it clearly. Now, immediately, let that **** pull over and put you down, and I will take you home!"

Chu Suiyun was obviously in a state of rage, and Alpha's temper was generally not very good, even if he was as gentle as Chu Suiyun, it would make people feel frightened when angry.

After she became sensible, Chu Muyu had never seen her brother get angry, and she was yelled at head and face without any precaution, and she was shocked and frightened, and she was petrified.