45

Sitting in the driver's seat, driving to Qin's house, Qin Miao glanced at Chu Suiyun in the passenger seat, and couldn't help reminding: "Seeing my family today may be different from what you imagined, you should be mentally prepared .”

Chu Suiyun was at a loss, what could be different?

Half an hour later, Chu Suiyun knew what Qin Miao's words meant.

At the gate of the Qin family's old house in the middle of the mountain, Chu Suiyun stood behind Qin Miao, waiting for him to open the door. The door opened, and someone came to greet him inside.

A petite female Omega appeared behind the door. She looked about twenty-eight or nineteen years old. When she saw Qin Miao, the corners of her mouth rose: "The second child is back."

Qin Miao nodded to Omega, and introduced to Chu Suiyun: "This is my sister-in-law."

Chu Suiyun followed suit and greeted: "Sister-in-law."

Qin Miao's sister-in-law, named Su Zhiting, saw Chu Suiyun greet her, and said gently: "Hey, this is Xiaoxue, come in quickly, we have wanted to see you for a long time."

To express her welcome, Su Zhiting took Chu Suiyun's hand very affectionately, and led him into the room.

Chu Suiyun's hands and feet stiffened immediately. Although he played the role of Omega, his subconscious self-awareness was still Alpha, and being intimately held by a female Omega who was not a few years older made him a little hard to resist.

He walked into the house with both hands and feet, but Su Zhiting still had no intention of letting go, and almost pulled him all the way to the elders.

Fortunately, Qin Miao had some good eyesight, grabbed Chu Suiyun's upper arm, and snatched him back from Su Zhiting's grasp.

Su Zhiting let go of her hand and joked, "Don't let me touch it for a while? Well, you take Xiaoxue to meet people, and I'll help Aunt Tang."

Finally getting rid of the overly enthusiastic sister-in-law, Chu Suiyun heaved a sigh of relief, being seen by Qin Miao, she couldn't help laughing at him.

As soon as the rest of the family heard that Chu Suiyun had arrived, they came out of each room one after another. Except Mother Qin and another female elder who were already watching TV in the living room, nearly ten people gathered in the living room at once.

Chu Suiyun was taken aback by the scene of Ding Xingwang, a member of the big family. Everyone would look at him carefully when they walked over, which made him a little embarrassed.

Qin's mother cast a look at Qin Miao, Qin Miao understood, and took Chu Suiyun's hand into his palm.

"Let me introduce you." Qin Miao said in Chu Suiyun's ear, and then said in a voice that only two people could hear clearly, "If you remember it, remember it, if you don't remember it, forget it."

Qin Miao brought Chu Suiyun to a middle-aged fat male Beta. Beta was almost sixty years old, with a smile on his face, a pair of black-rimmed glasses, and the appearance of an educated man.

"This is the second uncle." Qin Miao introduced in a voice that everyone could hear.

"Second Uncle." Chu Suiyun called out.

Uncle Qin smiled and nodded, as if he had seen it.

Then there was Beta, a woman sitting next to Second Uncle Qin, who was also in her fifties.

"This is the second aunt." Qin Miao said, and then whispered in Chu Suiyun's ear, "Both of them are university teachers."

Chu Suiyun called Second Aunt, Second Aunt put on a calm face, took out a red envelope from her bag and handed it to Chu Suiyun. Chu Suiyun hesitated to accept it, and after seeing Qin Miao's signal eyes, he accepted it with confidence.