57

Chu Suiyun thought about it, glanced at Qin Miao, and found that this person was really calm, so he couldn't help asking: "Aren't you very rich, why hasn't anyone come to rescue you until now?"

Qin Miao looked back at Chu Suiyun, as if she was about to answer, when the voices of three kidnappers came from outside the car.

"Dong, go back to the car." The shortest Alpha walked back.

Dong Wenyan opened the car door and was about to get in the car when Chu Suiyun suddenly said, "I want to go to the toilet too."

Dong was obviously stunned, wondering how Chu Suiyun tore off the tape, and the short Alpha in the driver's seat said impatiently: "Take him quickly, don't dirty my car."

With permission, Dong simply said to Chu Suiyun, "Let's go."

Chu Suiyun's hands and feet were tied, and he couldn't move at all: "I'm tied up, so I can't walk."

Dong glanced at his companion in the driver's seat, but did not get any response from the other party, then looked back at Chu Suiyun, hesitated for a moment, stepped up, squatted in front of Chu Suiyun, and began to help him untie the rope.

At the same time, Chu Suiyun was silently observing the young kidnapper in front of him.

Dong should be in his early twenties, and his face is still green and immature. He unties the rope very quickly, and his arms under the short sleeves are lean and strong. Chu Suiyun reckoned that if it was just this one person, he should be able to deal with it.

After untiing the rope, Dong got out of the car without saying a word, and stood by the door waiting for Chu Suiyun to come down. Chu Suiyun got off the car and followed him to the grass.

On the road, I met the old dog who came back from the toilet. The old dog gave Chu Suiyun a cold look, but said nothing.

After all, Chu Suiyun was still too young, and in his eyes, all these signs became evidence that the other party's guard was lax, and it strengthened his idea of ​​taking the opportunity to escape.

From Qin Miao's point of view, this shows that the three robbers are obviously very sure of subduing a Chu Suiyun. In fact, Qin Miao reckoned the same. All three of them were not simple. Dong, who seemed to be the most bully, was probably not as harmless as he appeared on the surface.

He had already reminded the kid not to act rashly. Since he was going to ask for trouble, Qin Miao didn't need to remind him again, so he didn't make a sound just now. Sometimes the impulsive kid needs a real hard blow to learn to behave.

Chu Suiyun followed Dong to the grass, Dong pointed to it, meaning to let Chu Suiyun go to the toilet here, and then he didn't mean to avoid it, he just looked at Chu Suiyun in a daze.

Chu Suiyun's scalp was numb, and he said, "Can you go a little farther away, I can't get out when others see me."

Dong was silent for a moment, and said directly: "Then we won't go up, let's go."

"Wait!" Chu Suiyun didn't expect the other party to be so decisive, so he quickly stopped him, "It can be done."

After finishing speaking, Chu Suiyun turned around, pretending to be unbuttoning his belt, but in fact, his attention was always on Dong.

Suddenly, he called out: "Ah!"

Dong immediately took two steps forward to check the situation: "What's wrong?"

Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked to Chu Suiyun's side, his neck was tightly stuck and he couldn't breathe. Dong quickly raised his hand, wanting to push away Chu Suiyun's arm that was clamping him down, but he obviously underestimated Chu Suiyun's strength, even though he was young, Chu Suiyun was a genuinely superior Alpha.