65

Two days ago, Shanlan City issued a blizzard warning, but this morning Chu Suiyun was almost late, and when he went out in a hurry, he forgot to bring an umbrella.

When he walked out of Fengmiao Building and saw the snowflakes, he remembered that he didn't have an umbrella.

This can only be blamed on Qin Miao, they clearly agreed that they would only get up in the morning and not do other things, but there would always be one or two days in a week when he would pester Chu Suiyun and say, "It's still early, hug me one."

Then the situation will get out of control, and then Chu Suiyun will be late.

The biting cold wind swished the snowflakes and smashed them to the ground. Chu Suiyun thought about it, so he drenched for a while, went to the side of the road and took a taxi back. But as soon as he got close to the snow curtain, a gust of wind blew him back.

Standing at the door of the building, Chu Suiyun sighed helplessly as he looked at the fine snow flakes.

It has been a while since he drove to the company by himself, and he takes Qin Miao's car every morning. As long as you enjoy the treatment of passengers once, it is difficult to volunteer to be a driver again.

On weekdays, Qin Miao would turn a corner to pick him up during off-duty hours. Xingyuan and Feng Miao belonged to the Qin family, and the office buildings were not too far away, but today Qin Miao happened to have a dinner, so he told Chu Suiyun and let him go home first.

Before leaving get off work, I heard my colleagues say that it was snowing, but Chu Suiyun didn’t take it seriously. The climate in Shanlan City is mild, and it snows every winter, but it doesn’t fall much, like a child casually sprinkled salt on the ground.

Unexpectedly, the snow came early and fiercely at the beginning of this year.

"Suiyun!" A male voice came from behind, Chu Suiyun looked back, it turned out to be Lu Ren.

"Brother Lu." Chu Suiyun greeted him with a smile.

Lu Ren took good care of Chu Suiyun when he was still an intern at Feng Miao, but now that they belong to different departments, the chances of seeing each other have decreased sharply, so it is a coincidence that they met today.

"Did you not bring an umbrella?" Lu Ren asked with a smile, took out an umbrella and opened it, "I'll give you a piece."

"Thank you Brother Lu."

Chu Suiyun got under Lu Ren's umbrella.

But Lu Ren’s umbrella was picked up from some girl or Omega. It was so small and delicate that it couldn’t hold two Alphas who were around 1.8 meters tall. Chu Suiyun’s outer shoulders were wet, and his trousers and socks It was also wet by the snow that flew in obliquely.

The wet clothes were blown by the wind, that guy was bitingly cold.

When the two came to the subway station, Chu Suiyun gave up the idea of ​​taking a taxi. In bad weather, taxis are in short supply, and it is better to take the subway.

After putting away the umbrella, Chu Suiyun found that Lu Ren was also soaked through, and felt a little guilty.

"Then I'll take Line 10, how about you?" Lu Ren asked.

The subway station near Fengmiao was a transfer station, and Chu Suiyun happened to take another line.

So he replied, "I'll take another line, number 6."

As a result, Lu Ren showed a surprised expression, and said with some regret: "Ah, there are a few stations on Line 6 that don't stop. You can check and watch the video and it won't affect it."