60

The words blurted out, and the two people in the room were a little surprised for a while. Chu Suiyun didn't know why he felt compassion for Qin Miao, but Qin Miao was surprised that Chu Suiyun, as an Alpha, was willing to "serve" another Alpha who was not familiar with him.

Similar to massage, unless it is in a massage shop, the relationship between two people must be relatively close, and in the hearts of many arrogant Alphas, massaging others is simply a loss of dignity.

After all the words were spoken, Chu Suiyun had no intention of taking them back. He looked up at Qin Miao and asked with his eyes, "Do you want to press it or not?"

Qin Miao smiled: "Thank you then."

After receiving Qin Miao's answer, Chu Suiyun took off his slippers, climbed onto the bed, and knelt down beside Qin Miao's calf.

Qin Miao, who had taken a bath, was now wearing loose home clothes. The trousers were so fat that they could be opened easily, revealing the entire ankle. Chu Suiyun was a little surprised when he saw it. His ankle was already red and swollen, and it was not twisted lightly. .

"You need ice compress like this." Chu Suiyun pressed it carefully, "Does it hurt?"

Qin Miao nodded: "Some."

Chu Suiyun looked at Qin Miao's ankle seriously, and gently pressed it: "I'll press it for you first, and I'll help you see if there are any ice packs in the villa later."

Qin Miao didn't say a word, it was a tacit consent.

In the next few minutes, Chu Suiyun lowered his head quietly and attentively, and gently pressed on Qin Miao's ankle to help him activate blood circulation and remove stasis. The silver-white moonlight flowed in from the window, like water in a cold spring pool, bubbling and submerging Chu Suiyun's whole body, softening the unruly eyebrows and eyes of the young Alpha.

The quiet atmosphere easily breeds embarrassing emotions, Qin Miao finally couldn't help it, and broke the quiet air again.

He asked, "What's your name?"

The movements in Chu Suiyun's hands paused, and he suddenly realized that the two of them hadn't exchanged names yet.

"Chu Suiyun." He replied, "Chu Sui, who is besieged on all sides, is broken, that cloud in the sky."

The boy answered seriously, as if he was introducing himself in class, this seriousness almost amused Qin Miao.

Qin Miao went over how to write Chu Suiyun's name in her mind, and then said: "Suiyun, doesn't it mean Xue, then your name translates to 'Chu Xue'? Why did your parents choose it for you? A girl's name—ah!"

Before he finished speaking, Qin Miao yelled in pain, it turned out that Chu Suiyun pinched him hard with his hands.

Qin Miao "hissed" inhaling, and saw Chu Suiyun staring at him with displeasure.

"Sorry." Qin Miao quickly gave in, after all, his injured leg was still in the hands of this man.

After hearing his apology, Chu Suiyun stopped worrying about it and continued to massage his legs. But Qin Miao couldn't keep her mouth shut, and asked, "Why don't you ask me what my name is?"

For the first time, Chu Suiyun felt that this guy who was much older than himself was a bit naive, so he asked directly: "What's your name?"

"Qin Miao, my name is Qin Miao."

"Oh." Chu Suiyun replied lightly.

The overly indifferent reaction surprised Qin Miao, who said in surprise, "Don't you know me?"