34

Qin Miao lifted Li Cen's back collar with one hand, threw him heavily on the ground, took a step forward, and stepped on Beta's crotch with his right foot. A cigarette that was burnt to nothing but the **** was thrown onto Li Cen's body with a "slap". chest, burning his clothes.

"Fuck! What are you doing!" Li Cen, whose vital parts were controlled, was sweating profusely, propping up his upper body on his elbows, staring at Qin Miao bitterly.

Qin Miao exerted a little force on her feet, and casually warned:

"Don't move, or it will break."

Li Cen's body froze, big beads of sweat fell to the ground, he didn't dare to move any more, and just lay on the ground obediently.

Chu Muyu sat on the ground, looked up at Qin Miao: "Brother Miao."

The sky was dim, and the tall Alpha was slightly bowed, staring down at Beta who was shivering at his feet. The flickering streetlights clearly outlined the figure under Qin Miao's shirt, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, like a carefully carved statue.

Hearing Chu Muyu's voice, Qin Miao turned her head to look at him, and then turned her head to look at Zhao Kai who was following behind: "What are you doing in a daze?"

Because everything happened so fast, Zhao Kai, who was in a daze, immediately came to his senses, trotted two steps, and helped Chu Muyu up from the ground.

The light was not good, Zhao Kai couldn't see clearly when he was far away, but now that he was close, he recognized who Chu Muyu was.

Isn't this my cousin's previous lover?

As a cousin and assistant, Zhao Kai naturally knew who was around Qin Miao. The Omega beside Qin Miao before was just an assistant to the sky, only this little Omega was Qin Miao's recognized lover.

At that time, Zhao Kai had teased his cousin, an old cow, for eating young grass. Now it seems that this little Omega is indeed superior, otherwise why would his cousin come to save the beauty now that he has broken off with him.

"Thank you..." Chu Muyu borrowed Zhao Kai's strength to stand up again.

Zhao Kai suddenly froze.

When Chu Muyu stood up just now, there was a moment and an angle that made Zhao Kai think of someone.

Shocked, Zhao Kai let go of his hand in a daze, and asked uncomfortably, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Chu Muyu shook her head, lowered her head and tidied up her clothes.

"Go get someone to come over, Zhao Kai." Qin Miao ordered, seeing that Zhao Kai was still looking stupid, he frowned and urged, "Why are you in a daze?"

Zhao Kai was startled, and quickly took orders to call for someone.

During the run, Zhao Kai's mind was still full of Chu Muyu's face just now. When he lowered his eyes, his hair half covered his eyes. At that moment, he looked almost like his new sister-in-law.

What kind of **** script is this? Zhao Kai's thoughts flew into space.

Is the little lover a substitute for the sister-in-law, or is the sister-in-law a substitute for the little lover?

Could it be—could it be that this deity has someone else, are these two doubles?

Zhao Kai's heart collapsed, it's very possible!

Otherwise, since my cousin is such an excellent Alpha, why didn't he fall in love all the year after that incident, and just talked seamlessly with two people who are so similar?