63

On the other side, Chu Suiyun was escorted out of the villa, and got into the same car with Rich.

The car didn't intend to start immediately, it parked firmly on the side of the road, Chu Suiyun and Rich sat in the back row.

Rich looked at Chu Suiyun with great interest, while Chu Suiyun looked defensive.

Seeing the young Alpha's eyes like a wolf cub guarding against hunters, the smile on Rich's face couldn't help but deepen.

"Don't look at me like that, it will make me lose my mind." Rich said with a smile, "I won't hurt you, you are my honored guests, and I will send you and Mr. Qin back home safely when things are done .”

"You are a despicable person." Chu Suiyun judged coldly.

Rich was taken aback, and smiled even more happily: "As a businessman, being called 'despicable' sounds like a compliment instead."

"Shameless." Chu Suiyun said, "Do you think you can tie a person's life like this?"

Rich clapped his hands and laughed: "Hahaha, you are really interesting."

The little guy in front of him has aroused Rich's interest, and now that the plan is about to succeed, he also has the leisure to chat with the young man.

"It's not me who binds Boss Qin for the rest of his life. If he doesn't want to be responsible, no one can do anything to him, as long as he dares."

Chu Suiyun asked: "Are you so sure that Qin Miao will mark that Omega?"

Rich didn't answer right away, but asked Chu Suiyun in turn: "You're only an adult, little classmate?"

Chu Suiyun muffled and did not answer.

"You are a good student? You must have never dated an Omega, right?" Rich guessed, "Only a kid who has never dated an Omega would say something like you. Omega's temptation to Alpha is absolute, even Not being affected by that kind of medicine, the superiority Alpha can only maintain his sanity in front of the febrile Omega for a short ten minutes, and it will be affected after this time. What's more, there is that kind of medicine, I guess they have already started to eat their meals Alright."

Chu Suiyun clenched his fists. He didn't like Rich's tone when he mentioned Qin Miao, as if he was talking about a beast who was dazzled by lust, not the calm and powerful Alpha in his impression.

"Have you been to the Federation before?" Rich suddenly changed the subject, "When the two of them have a good night, I am willing to be your tour guide, take you around, and take a seven-day tour of the Federation. Come back to meet Mr. Qin and his new wife."

"No need." Chu Suiyun said coldly, "There's nothing to visit here, I hate - the federal people."

As Chu Suiyun spoke, he suddenly exploded and punched Rich in the face.

This punch was caught off guard. One second before, Chu Suiyun was honestly chatting with Rich, but the next second he couldn't even see the movement of his hand, and punched out mercilessly.

Rich cursed and covered his sharply painful nose. The pain was so severe that the bridge of his nose might have collapsed.

The driver of this car was Dong. Seeing the two start to fight, he quickly opened the door and got out of the car, and walked around to the back seat to help.

During this period, Chu Suiyun took advantage of Rich's unpreparedness, and quickly took out the communicator that he put in his pocket.

Just at this time, Dong opened the door of the back seat, Chu Suiyun turned around, crossed his elbows in front of his chest, and rushed out with all his strength.