13

The Qin family's old house is on the hillside of a beautiful and quiet hill in the south of Shanlan City.

Qin Miao is used to living in her own house in the urban area, but because of her father's death, only her mother lives in the old house. Qin's mother requires her two sons to go home at least twice a week.

So Qin Miao kept some things in the old house. He drove back early this morning just to get the documents.

Qin Miao took out the key to open the door, and the sound of the TV series was already ringing in the house.

He went straight upstairs, went to his room to find the documents and took them away, then went downstairs to the living room and greeted his mother.

Qin's mother turned her head and saw her tall and handsome Alpha son, and she burst into joyful smiles: "Ah, why did you come home so early in the morning?"

"Come back and get something." Qin Miao answered honestly.

He came over and saw the ice cream on the coffee table far over his mother's shoulder.

Qin Miao frowned slightly disapprovingly: "Mom, are you eating ice cream in the morning?"

Qin's mother quickly covered the lid of the ice cream, and said with a smile, "Oh, I haven't started eating yet. Come on, help mom put it back."

As she spoke, Qin's mother handed the ice cream to her son. Her fingers were slender and white, and her skin was shiny and moist. It looked like she hadn't done any housework.

Mother Qin, who has raised two grown sons, looks to be in her early forties perhaps because of her young mind and proper maintenance. A few strands of white hair at the temples showed the fact that she was no longer young.

Qin Miao pretended not to see the scoop marks on the ice cream, put the lid on and put it back in the refrigerator.

Back in the living room, Qin Miao picked up the file again, and said goodbye to her mother who was watching TV on the sofa: "Then I'll go first."

"Hey, wait." Mother Qin called her son to stop, she pulled on her slippers and walked in front of Qin Miao.

Alpha's son is already more than a head taller than his mother. Qin's mother can only raise her head and say to her son, "Have you taken your medicine properly recently?"

Qin Miao replied lightly: "I'm eating."

"No, no, no." Mother Qin shook her head again and again, not satisfied with her son's answer, "It shouldn't be eating, but eating well. According to the doctor's advice, there must be no less."

"Understood." Qin Miao said.

Qin's mother nodded, then realized something, and asked, "Hey, where's Xiaoqing? Why haven't you seen him following you recently?"

The Xiao Qing she was talking about was Fan Qing, an Omega specially chosen by Qin's mother for her son, named as an assistant and following Qin Miao's side, but actually had other uses.

A dark light flashed in Qin Miao's eyes, but her tone remained unchanged: "I fired him."

"What's up with him?"

Qin's mother was a little surprised. After all, Fan Qing was chosen by himself. He was born clean, good-looking, and highly educated. Because Qin Miao's illness requires Omega pheromones, he has been by Qin Miao's side since he worked. .

Originally, Qin's mother was thinking that if the two of them could really make it together, then she would support her with both hands, and she could be a matchmaker herself.