83

Chu Suiyun was startled by his younger brother's guess, and immediately calmed down, and said to his younger brother: "Don't guess, go back to your seat."

"I'm not just guessing." Chu Muyu turned to defend herself while walking back.

Chu Suiyun didn't speak, and followed behind his younger brother, raised his arm to slightly wrap his shoulders around his younger brother, and led him forward.

Of course Chu Suiyun didn't feel that his younger brother was out of thin air or overly sensitive, because even he himself noticed something strange.

If Yu Ze is really just his father's secretary, there is no need to be so eager for Chu Muyu. Although he cleverly disguised himself with a kind appearance, anyone with a discerning eye could see that he was too eager to establish a good relationship with Chu Muyu.

Why? If he is a simple assistant, there is no need to win over the boss's youngest son, just be neither humble nor overbearing, unless he is a sycophant by nature. But why didn't he come to get close to Chu Suiyun? It stands to reason that the eldest son of Alpha who wins over the boss is the correct way for a sycophant.

Coupled with the fact that Yu Ze is not bad-looking and has an Omega identity, Chu Tian's resentment was not aroused by his approach of getting close, so it was hard not to make Chu Suiyun suspicious.

In all fairness, mother and father have been divorced for eight years, and father is going to remarry. In fact, as children, they have no position not to accept it. What's more, they are not close to their father.

Thinking of this, Chu Suiyun suddenly felt a little depressed. It turned out that he and his younger brother hadn't seen their mother for eight years.

Half an hour later, the four of them finished their meal, and Chu Suiyun was still driving, and they wanted to go back to a villa in the north of the city.

This villa was purchased by Chu Tian after he came back from the Federation in a certain year. Chu Suiyun and Chu Muyu usually lived in the old house when their family was still together.

When Chu Tian said that he was going to the villa, Chu Suiyun hesitated for a moment and said, "It hasn't been cleaned for several years."

At this time, Yu Ze smiled and said, "Don't worry, I have asked someone to help clean the place before I set off, so I can go directly."

Chu Suiyun frowned. For the first time, he was a little bored with Yu Ze. Obviously, as a secretary, there is nothing wrong with Yu Ze taking care of such chores for the boss, but maybe it was the "stepmother"'s speculation that affected Chu Suiyun, making him very upset. It's hard to treat Yu Ze with peace of mind.

So Chu Suiyun didn't answer, but stepped on the accelerator silently. They went back to the old house first, and the brothers packed their luggage before setting off for the villa.

As expected, the villa has been carefully cleaned, except that it is a little deserted, it does not look like it has not been lived in for several years. Chu Suiyun and Chu Muyu are very unfamiliar with this place, although they have lived here several times in the past few years.

According to the habit of staying here a few times before, Chu Suiyun and Chu Muyu's rooms are on the second floor, and Chu Tian's is on the third floor. Chu Suiyun was carrying his and his younger brother's luggage and was about to go upstairs, but he heard Chu Tian say to Yu Ze: "You will be living here for a few days, and there is an empty guest bedroom on the first floor."

Yu Ze nodded: "Okay, I'll help you drag your luggage up first."

Chu Tian was silent for a moment, then took the luggage from him: "No need, just rest for a while."