33

Half a month later, in a certain office in a certain building of Fengmiao Building.

"Xiao Chu, are you ready? We are leaving."

Zhou Papi, the supervisor whose wife gave birth to him a fat Alpha boy, picked up his briefcase and asked Chu Suiyun.

Chu Suiyun packed his things, took his own bag, and gave Zhou Papi a fake business smile, and said respectfully: "Ready, supervisor."

"Okay, then let's go first." The supervisor greeted everyone in the office, and then led Chu Suiyun to the elevator.

During this period of time, Chu Suiyun was very busy with work. Their department encountered a big order from a neighboring country, and the higher-ups attached great importance to it, ordering that it must be negotiated. The other party asked for a lot of thieves. In the past few days, there have been three or four times of entertainment after get off work.

Chu Suiyun was the only Alpha in the office, and the only intern, so Zhou Papi handpicked him to guard him from drinking.

Who made Alpha's body so strong that he wouldn't get drunk after a thousand cups.

In addition, the supervisor himself is a bit sexist. Judging from the fact that he and his wife had two children just to have an Alpha son, he likes Alpha very much, so he intends to promote Chu Suiyun in his usual work.

Therefore, Chu Suiyun was closely watched, and it was impossible to escape from the supervisor's nose, and he could only accompany him in and out of various places.

Today he couldn't pick up Xiao Yu from school on time, Chu Suiyun sighed silently in his heart, and secretly texted his younger brother while sitting in the car.

Chu Suiyun: Xiao Yu, I may not be able to go home until very late today, and I can’t pick you up. Do you still go home with your classmates?

Chu Muyu's reply was quick: Well, okay, bro, drink less.

The younger brother's concern made Chu Suiyun's chest feel warm.

A few days ago, when Chu Suiyun went out to accompany him for the first time to entertain, he was very embarrassed. Not long ago, his younger brother had a stalker incident. Although that person has not appeared again recently, Chu Suiyun did not dare to relax his vigilance.

I wanted my younger brother to wait for me at school for a while, but the university campus is not as safe as a closed middle school, where people come and go.

Then Chu Suiyun thought of Dong Kejie who was at school, and wanted to ask him, but Dong Kejie was too busy with the teacher to run the project, so he was not free.

At this time, Chu Muyu said that there was a classmate who dropped by with him, so he could be a companion. Chu Suiyun couldn't guess who the so-called classmate was, but there was no better way, at least it would be safer to have an Alpha by his brother's side, Chu Suiyun could only agree.

After explaining to his younger brother, Chu Suiyun casually clicked on his friend's feed and glanced at it, and found that Dong Kejie had just sent a status, the picture was a photo of the driver's seat in the car, and the accompanying text: Today he was promoted to an old driver.

Dong Kejie had planned to buy a car for a long time, and it seems that he finally picked up the car today.

Chu Suiyun immediately sent a message: Dong Er, did you buy a car? Take my brother home.

Dong Kejie sent a crying emoji: Chu Papi, you really know how to squeeze people. My project just ended, and you gave me another job.

Although he complained like this, Dong Kejie still agreed: "Okay, let me take the lovely Xiaoyu in a car, don't worry, Master Chu, and promise to complete the task."