75

Coming out of the swimming pool, Chu Suiyun put his hips on his hips and let out a long breath, expelling the pent-up anger from his body.

It seems that Yu Chang really made up his mind to let everyone in the temporary living area know his true gender.

The difference between Huashe Island and Yun Country is too great, Chu Suiyun didn't expect that the people here would be so concerned about his pretending to be an Omega. But it is not incomprehensible. The immigrants on Huashe Island are mainly desperate Omega. It is only after the immigration policy has been slightly relaxed in recent years to increase the population that more Alpha and Beta enter the country.

As a result, the proportion of Omega on Flower Snake Island is nearly ten times higher than that of Yun Kingdom and Federation. Most of them went into exile because they were persecuted in their hometown. It is natural to be vigilant.

But I have clearly told Yu Chang that I have no malicious intentions.

Chu Suiyun suffocated in his heart, and went home by the same route. Now I can't go to work in the swimming pool, and I have to do nothing every day. I don't know what step Qin Miao's plan has reached. He has already contacted the Qin family, so why do he stay here.

Full of thoughts, Chu Suiyun walked through the small roads that he had come and gone repeatedly in the past few days, and passed through the old and narrow blocks of the temporary residential area. When he passed the breakfast stand, he clearly felt a few searching eyes on him. Those gazes were not concealed, even if Chu Suiyun was thinking about other things, it was hard to ignore them.

He raised his eyes to look at the three or two residents standing in front of him. When the other party noticed that he was looking over, they were surprised for a moment, and then looked away to hide it.

Their appearance is too obvious, the only thing worthy of their discussion about Chu Suiyun is his real gender.

Chu Suiyun frowned, he clearly didn't know these people. He had only been in the temporary residential area for a few days, and he had never spoken to anyone except Yu Chang and the people in the swimming pool. Why do even these complete strangers start talking about themselves?

Chu Suiyun gritted his teeth unconsciously, and told himself to calm down in his heart, that he would not stay here for too long, and that he should not have conflicts with the people here. If he alarmed the officials of Huashe Island, he might not be able to go home.

After calming down, Chu Suiyun turned his head, ignored those offending and searching gazes, and went straight to the house.

Seeing that Chu Suiyun had left, those people immediately gathered around and chattered together again, chatting until the breakfast in their hands turned into ice cubes before they dispersed.

Ten minutes later, Chu Suiyun walked downstairs sullenly, and unexpectedly ran into Yu Chang who was going to work.

The moment Yu Chang saw Chu Suiyun, surprise flashed in his eyes for an instant, and then he became evasive, turning his head to avoid Chu Suiyun.

But Chu Suiyun is not blind, he strode forward and stopped Yu Chang: "What did you do? Did you tell everyone that I am Alpha?"

Yu Chang took two steps back subconsciously, forced himself to be calm, and looked at Chu Suiyun: "I said that I will tell the residents here in my own way."

"But is it necessary to tell everyone? The vast majority of people here don't even know that I exist. Does it matter to them whether I am an Alpha or an Omega?" Chu Suiyun pressed.

In Chu Suiyun's view, it is enough for him to conceal his identity and tell those who have been in contact with him to know about it. After other people learn about it, it is meaningless to have more conversations after dinner.