67

After saying goodbye to Qin Miao, Chu Suiyun came to the cabin where the passengers rested on the ship.

There are two rooms on the boat. After checking, Chu Suiyun found that the two rooms are not big. The bed is wider than the single bed in the school dormitory, and the overall area is less than ten square meters.

The difference between the two rooms was very small, so Chu Suiyun randomly chose one and walked in, and gently closed the door.

As soon as Chu Suiyun closed the door, he leaned against the door as if he lost his strength, and slid directly on the ground.

The unbearable heat came from the depths of his body, Chu Suiyun leaned his head behind the door, raised his neck, like a drowning person, desperately sticking his head out of the water to breathe.

From the time Chu Suiyun realized that his susceptibility period had come, it took only a few minutes until now, and the anxiety and discomfort in his heart became fierce and quickly engulfed him. If he had stayed by Qin Miao's side just now, Chu Suiyun wondered if he would say some uncontrollable words again.

So he chose to separate from Qin Miao and find a room alone. Since other Alphas can go through the susceptible period alone, so can I.

Chu Suiyun thought so, but what he didn't know was that the general Alpha's susceptibility period would never be as hot as his. This is the fate of superior Alphas. They are distinguished from animals dominated by primitive desires, but the Creator is fair. During the susceptible period, they are harder to deal with than ordinary Alphas.

Chu Suiyun closed his eyes tightly, thinking about some things in his mind, such as what happened to his brother, whether he would be afraid, whether someone would find him missing, etc., in order to divert his attention. But in the end, these thoughts will become blurred, and after the chaos becomes a ball, the scenes of entanglement between himself and Qin Miao will rush out, adding another firewood to the flames.

This is not going to work, Chu Suiyun struggled in his heart for a moment, ready to make a living by himself.

"Hmm..." Chu Suiyun leaned against the door and panted, feeling a little weak in his hands.

No, not enough.

It's so strange, how could this be?

Chu Suiyun doesn't know what he looks like now, but he must be in a mess, like a beast without reason.

"Chu Suiyun, where are you?"

Qin Miao's voice suddenly came from outside the door, and Chu Suiyun's whole body trembled.

The barrier stickers on his neck are still stuck there, but Chu Suiyun is in this state, the barrier stickers can't completely block his smell. So Qin Miao asked a question, took two steps forward, and smelled the overflowing smell.

Qin Miao immediately realized that Chu Suiyun had fallen into the susceptible period after passive fever. Reason told him that he should withdraw at this time, if he didn't want any more absurd things to happen.

But in fact, his feet seemed to be nailed to the ground, and he refused to take half a step back.

After all, Chu Suiyun is not the only one who has entered the susceptible period, Qin Miao himself is the same.

This kind of thing has the first time, and the second time actually no longer has psychological barriers. So Qin Miao didn't get too entangled. Since the two of them can solve their physical discomfort together, there is no need to hesitate too much.