79

On the sofa in the living room, four people were sitting scattered. Chu Suiyun and Qin Miao sat on the couch in the middle, Qin's mother sat on the single sofa beside her, and Chu Muyu sat on the other single sofa, holding The teacup lowered its head and was distracted.

Qin's mother still dresses exquisitely and elegantly, but she lacks her usual arrogance. At this moment, she is more like a loving mother who always gives in in front of her children, with helplessness and embarrassment in her eyes.

"Xiaoxue...Chu." Qin's mother bit the word "xue" halfway, realized something was wrong, and quickly changed her words, "Are you feeling well? Let Qin Miao help you call the doctor to come to your house to make sure."

Chu Suiyun originally thought that Qin's mother was waiting for him to talk about her pretending to be an Omega and Qin Miao's fake engagement, and she was ready to be scolded, but she didn't expect to be greeted with such a slightly obvious Awkward concern.

Chu Suiyun quickly replied: "I'm fine, don't worry."

"That's good, that's good." Mother Qin nodded, glanced at Qin Miao hesitantly, struggled for a moment, and then stood up and said goodbye, "I'm just here to wait for you to wake up, and now that you're awake, I'm also relieved Alright, then I'll go back first."

The elder stood up, and the remaining three didn't dare to sit any longer, and got up one after another to see Mother Qin off.

Qin's mother turned around and said that the driver was waiting downstairs, telling them to stay. Chu Suiyun sent her to the door and said goodbye to her.

When Qin's mother left, Chu Suiyun closed the door, turned around and looked at Qin Miao who was standing behind her, wondering, "I thought she would scold me."

Qin Miao smiled: "Because you lied to our family by pretending to be an Omega, and you are still engaged to me?"

Chu Suiyun nodded. After knowing the truth about such things, wouldn’t most people be angry because they were deceived?

"Don't worry, she won't blame you." Qin Miao said.

Chu Suiyun didn't know why Qin Miao was so sure, but it's always a good thing not to be scolded, so he didn't worry about it for the time being.

Chu Muyu fell behind the two, watching the interaction between the two as if there was no one there, her probing eyes almost pierced through Chu Suiyun. Finally his scorching gaze caught Chu Suiyun's attention.

Chu Suiyun was a little embarrassed and didn't know how to explain the current situation to his younger brother. Just when he was in trouble, Chu Muyu suddenly asked: "Brother, are you... with Brother Miao now?"

It was the first time that the phrase "together with so and so" appeared in Chu Suiyun's life dictionary. He felt a little awkward, gritted his teeth and nodded to his younger brother, admitting: "Yes."

So some time ago, all the signs that her brother showed were indeed in love. Chu Muyu felt that she really shouldn't be too smart, and deduced her brother's emotional trend from the clues.

Although a little surprised that her brother's lover is an Alpha, and even more surprised that the Alpha is still Qin Miao, Chu Muyu is still happy that her brother finally has his own lover.

"Ah!" Chu Muyu suddenly thought of something, "Isn't it inappropriate for me to ask Brother Miao to pretend to be my boyfriend..."

No wonder my brother was particularly opposed to the matter between me and brother Miao, it turned out to be because of this. But why didn't the elder brother tell himself directly? And at that time, my brother didn't act like he was with brother Miao, did he? Besides, why didn't Brother Miao refuse his request?