71

After Yu Chang got home, he put the soy sauce he bought on the kitchen condiment shelf, turned around and walked out to his mother's bedroom.

The rooms in this building are all about the same size and layout. Yu Chang’s house is the same as the room rented by Chu Suiyun, who is opposite the door. There is only one bedroom. His mother lives in the bedroom, and Yu Chang sleeps in the living room.

"Mom, hey, I bought honey cakes." Yu Chang probed into the house, shaking the plastic bag in his hand, which contained five or six pieces of cakes.

Yu Fang is a skinny middle-aged Omega woman. In midsummer, her legs are still covered with a thick quilt, leaning against the head of the bed, looking at her son with a helpless smile. And beside her bed, there is a wheelchair, which is tightly attached to the bed, and she can sit on the wheelchair by sitting on the bed and stretching her hands.

"Don't be a good boy, how many times have I told you not to blame your sixth uncle, it's not easy for him to open a small shop." Yu Fang scolded.

Yu Chang shrugged nonchalantly: "Hmph, don't worry about him, don't let him soften your heart just because he occasionally comes to show his hospitality!"

Uncle Six, the owner of the supermarket downstairs, is a beta. He seems to have a crush on Yu Fang, and he would often send some daily necessities or fresh vegetables. Uncle Six is ​​kind and honest, but there is nothing wrong with it. But her son always overprotects herself, Yu Fang sighed: "You have a reason for everything."

Yu Chang put the cake on the bedside table, rolled up his sleeves: "Mom, let me massage your legs."

"Okay." Yu Fang nodded.

Yu Chang bent down, lifted the quilt covering his mother's legs, rolled up her trouser legs, took out the essential oil from the bedside table, and massaged it skillfully for her.

Mother's leg was crippled by an Alpha.

Some Alphas are romantic and some Alphas are paranoid. My mother met an Alpha who seemed loyal but was actually paranoid and crazy. He was like a dragon guarding a treasure, thinking that the whole world was coveting his wife. This suspicion intensified and reached its peak after Yu Fang gave birth to Yu Chang. Alpha felt that his son took away his wife's love for him, and speculated absurdly, since such a little guy can easily divert his wife's attention, what about others?

He was immersed in this kind of unnecessary suspicion every day. That day, just because Yu Fang said a few more words with the new neighbor couple, he decided that there was something wrong with Yu Fang and the Alpha in the neighbor couple, and frantically questioned, Arguing, in the end, he decided to die with his wife. He stunned Yu Fang, hugged her and jumped off the roof.

But only Alpha died on the spot, because he was under the cushion, and Yu Fang was held in his arms. With the cushion of his body, he saved his life, but he couldn't stand up again.

When Yu Chang grew up, he learned the whole story of his mother's disabled legs, so he didn't like Alpha very much. In his view, Alpha was an emotionally unstable beast, without the basic rationality that a human should maintain.

Every time he squeezed his mother's legs, Yu Chang would think of this uncontrollably, and there was a moment of depression in his eyes. Suddenly, I heard my mother's voice ringing in my ears.

"Xiao Chang, is your fever coming?"

Yu Chang was taken aback for a moment, and after some recollection he denied it: "No, it's still early."

"Hmm... I also remember that you were not at this time, but you smell of pheromones. Did you forget to put on the barrier again?" Yu Fang frowned disapprovingly.