10

Chu Suiyun, who heard that his younger brother skipped classes, first reacted: This is nothing, who can not skip two classes as a college student?

But in the next second, he realized that his younger brother skipped class at any time, but now in this special period, what he did for skipping class, the answer was ready to come out.

Chu Suiyun swallowed, and said to Dong Kejie on the other end of the phone, "Don't tell me that Xiaoyu is on a date."

"Then what else?" Dong Kejie didn't take care of the old brother's mood at all, and said firmly, "Xiaoyu's friend told me, and everyone in the club knew about it. Because Xiaoyu also asked for leave from the evening club activities. "

Dong Kejie plans to stay in the school to work for two years, but now he is not in a hurry to find an internship, but is working under the teacher's hands, so he knows many things about the school like the back of his hand.

Chu Suiyun pressed his forehead in distress: "Do you know where Xiao Yu is?"

Although he asked this question, he didn't hold much hope in his heart. After all, his friends could know that Xiao Yu was going on a date, but they didn't necessarily know where he was going on a date.

Unexpectedly, Dong Kejie's answer was quick: "I know. Xiao Yu said that he is going to the cinema near the school to watch a movie."

Chu Suiyun paused with his hand on his forehead: "How do you know so clearly?"

"Didn't you ask me to pay more attention to Xiao Yu? So I am quite familiar with his friends." Dong Kejie said it as a matter of course, "Xiao Yu is quite happy to go on a date, so I mentioned it to my classmates. It's normal."

Chu Suiyun frowned, feeling that the matter was not that simple, but what Dong Kejie said made sense.

But the most important thing at this moment is not to worry about why Xiao Yu, who has a low personality, made the date known to everyone, but to find Xiao Yu as soon as possible.

"I see, thanks." After Chu Suiyun finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

Half an hour later, at the entrance of the cinema.

Chu Suiyun wore a peaked cap and sat on the bench outside the cinema, watching the crowds passing by.

He waited here for ten minutes, but did not see Chu Muyu's figure.

Some couldn't wait any longer, Chu Suiyun wasn't sure if he and Chu Muyu missed it, because Chu Muyu skipped an afternoon class, God knows which movie he watched. Have you left already?

So Chu Suiyun made a phone call.

The busy tone sounded, and after a minute, the phone hung up automatically because no one answered.

Chu Suiyun clicked his tongue, held the phone in his palm, pressed the brim of his hat, and continued to watch the people entering and leaving the movie theater.

Another five minutes passed, and still no familiar figure appeared, Chu Suiyun called his younger brother again.

The same busy tone sounded, but this time the phone was cut off without waiting for a minute to automatically hang up.

It was Chu Muyu who hung up the phone by himself.

Chu Suiyun was shocked, and immediately realized that it was very likely that Chu Muyu came out after finishing the movie.

The first call was because Chu Muyu's phone was turned on silent during the movie screening, so she didn't hear it and hung up automatically. As for the second call, Chu Muyu must have seen the phone after she came out and happened to receive the call, but she was unwilling to talk to herself and hung up on her own initiative.