24

Qin Miao looked away from the attendance sheet, glanced out of the corner of her eye, and caught a glimpse of someone pushing in at the studio door.

The person who came was medium-sized, checked shirt, and wearing glasses. He was Beta, a male in his thirties. He was Li Cen, the teacher in the studio.

When the teacher in charge saw Li Cen appearing at this time, the anger just now and the resentment of being blamed by Qin Miao surged up, and stabbed Li Cen in dissatisfaction.

"It's almost time to get off work. Didn't you ask for leave? Why are you here?" While talking, the teacher in charge rolled his eyes.

"Come back and get something." The blame fell on Li Cen, as if he didn't care, he smiled and explained to the teacher in charge, and then wanted to go back to the office.

"Li Cen." Qin Miao suddenly stopped him.

Qin Miao is the owner of the studio, and no one dares to disrespect him here, so Li Cen could only stop obediently and greet Qin Miao.

"Boss." Beta looked timid, looking completely useless.

"I think you are quite free." Qin Miao said lightly.

These words came from the mouth of the boss, and any employee would sweat when he heard it. Li Cen was not unaware, he lowered his head and did not dare to look at Qin Miao.

Qin Miao squeezed the cigarette in her hand and said, "Then help me send something to Xiao Yu."

Li Cen's body trembled a little, then he raised his eyes to look at Qin Miao in disbelief, but quickly lowered his head again.

Qin Miao explained casually: "You know that I was dating Xiao Yu before. We had a quarrel a few days ago, so he didn't come to the studio during this time. Help me return the painting he left here last time."

Alpha's tone gradually became unfeeling: "Since you are going to lose your temper, then you don't have to follow me anymore."

He looks like a heartless scumbag.

Not to mention that Li Cen glanced over Qin Miao's left ring finger and saw the expensive engagement ring encircled there.

After Qin Miao said this, her scrutiny eyes were fixed on Li Cen, and she saw Beta clenched her fists angrily.

"Forget it." Qin Miao turned her head in a disinterested manner, lit a cigarette regardless of the other two people present, and said to the teacher in charge, "Take that painting and throw it away."

As he said that he was about to leave, he heard Li Cen call him to stop urgently.

"Boss! I'll deliver it!"

Two minutes later, Li Cen took the wrapped painting and left the studio.

The smoke between Qin Miao's fingers was flickering. He leaned against the front desk of the studio, watching Li Cen's back as he left.

Then the teacher in charge covered his mouth: "Oh, he didn't ask where to send it, how did he know where to find Xiaoyu?"

Qin Miao put out the cigarette that he had only taken a puff in the ashtray, and did not answer, but his face sank like water.

Just now, Qin Miao looked at the attendance sheet, and found that Li Cen's absences and absences for the past month coincided with the days when Chu Muyu did not come to the studio.

Who is this person, the answer is ready to come out.

The sandy off-road racing track on the outskirts of Shanlan City.