11

Chu Suiyun mentioned a nearby chain hotel, and Qin Miao walked out of the shopping mall, and it only took ten minutes to drive to the hotel.

His expression was still calm, but his pace was a little faster than usual.

He can't wait.

Taking the elevator to the fifth floor that Chu Suiyun mentioned, Qin Miao successfully found the correct room according to the room number on the wall.

Alpha reached out and knocked on the door.

Almost at the same time, the door of the room was opened, revealing Chu Suiyun behind the door.

Her whole body was full of sweet smell, her half-raised eyes, and the redness on her cheeks.

Qin Miao frowned slightly.

He actually doesn't like the smell of this person after wearing perfume, it's a little too ostentatious, but under this ostentatious smell, there is a hidden woody scent, which is hidden deep and low-key at the bottom.

Qin Miao guessed that it was Chu Suiyun's original taste.

So even though the perfume was pungent, he couldn't help sniffing it the previous two times, just to capture the hidden ray of truth.

Suddenly, Chu Suiyun raised his hand and grabbed Qin Miao's neck.

Chu Suiyun is different from Chu Muyu, he is much taller, although there is still some distance between him and Qin Miao, but he doesn't struggle as much as Chu Muyu, he doesn't need to step on his feet, he only needs to lift his neck.

With a little more force, Qin Miao's back was pressed down a little, and finally moved a little closer.

You can easily kiss each other's lips.

The moment their lips met, both of them were stunned for a moment.

Chu Suiyun was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect Qin Miao's lips to be so soft, which was incompatible with this guy's cold and hard temperament.

Immediately Qin Miao took the lead to react, and tightly wrapped around Chu Suiyun's waist, as if wanting to rub someone into his body. The other hand pinched Chu Suiyun's chin.

Qin Miao's hand forcefully forced Chu Suiyun to open his teeth, and then aggressively invaded the opponent's mouth.

Chu Suiyun's scalp went numb when he noticed the outsider in his mouth. He had never done this kind of thing with other Omega, so he couldn't tell whether he was more surprised or intoxicated at the moment.

The heart was beating like crazy, Chu Suiyun didn't even have time to think, he closed his eyes, turned his back on the guest, and chased Qin Miao strangely. The position gradually turned to Qin Miao's side.

Qin Miao patiently seduced him and went deep into his side. Chu Suiyun regarded this as a chasing battle, immersed in it with all his heart as if his head was dripping with blood.

This is not to be outdone engraved in the Alpha gene.

However, it was the first time for Chu Suiyun to do this, and he forgot to take a breath for a while, holding back until the end, his canine teeth bit Qin Miao's lip in desperation.

"Hiss..." Qin Miao took a breath restrained, squeezed Chu Suiyun's chin and pulled him away.

He stretched out his thumb and rubbed his lower lip, a trace of blood smudged away.

Chu Suiyun's mind was dizzy due to lack of oxygen, and he raised his eyes to look at Qin Miao provocatively. The blood on Qin Miao's lips was reflected clearly in the depths of his pupils.