76

Qin Miao's throat tightened, and her thoughts almost drifted away. He quickly regained his senses, walked over in two steps, and grabbed Chu Suiyun's wrist: "Let's go."

The two walked towards the road. In the morning, the temporary living area was busy and noisy. The sidewalk, which was only two meters wide, could not even accommodate three people walking side by side, forcing them to occasionally pass by passers-by.

Qin Miao walked while holding Chu Suiyun's hand, and suddenly saw the backs of two men a few meters away.

The two men were of similar stature and walking posture. They were obviously well-trained bodyguards. They were wearing ordinary clothes, carrying breakfast in their hands, and one of them had eye-catching light blond hair, which is a characteristic of some Federation people.

Qin Miao had already noticed these uninvited guests last night. They suddenly appeared yesterday and wandered around, looking for traces of himself and Chu Suiyun. However, thanks to the complexity and chaos of the temporary living area, they have not been discovered for the time being.

But now the situation has changed. Yu Chang has made Chu Suiyun's true gender known to everyone. This area has been full of discussions about alien Alphas since the morning, and it is impossible not to arouse the suspicion of this group of pursuers.

Qin Miao grabbed Chu Suiyun's hand, changed direction, and turned into a small shop by the side of the road.

Before Chu Suiyun could react, he was dragged into a bakery by Qin Miao. The owner of the bakery smiled and said to them, "Welcome."

"Have you not had breakfast yet?" Chu Suiyun asked Qin Miao.

Qin Miao was taken aback. He took Chu Suiyun into this store only to temporarily distance himself from the two federal pursuers, and he didn't pay attention to what was sold here.

After reacting, he asked indifferently, "Do you want bread?"

Chu Suiyun had eaten breakfast, he shook his head: "I'm not hungry. But if you haven't eaten, you can buy some."

Qin Miao actually ate it too. He pondered for a moment and said to the owner of the bakery shop, "Get him a cup of hot milk."

The owner of the bakery started to heat the milk, Qin Miao walked up to Chu Suiyun, and whispered, "There are a few people from the Federation wandering around."

Chu Suiyun was startled, and raised his head slightly: "Rich's man? Are you here to look for us?"

Qin Miao didn't answer directly, but said: "I noticed them last night. They didn't know our exact location, and they weren't even sure if we were really here. But Yu Chang put the matter of your real gender It got out and caused some discussion, and they must have noticed the anomaly."

"So we have to leave as soon as possible. I went out in the morning to prepare the car." Qin Miao said, at this moment, the owner of the bakery just heated up the milk and handed it to Qin Miao, who put it in Chu Suiyun's hand, "Take it, let's go."

The two paid their money and walked out of the bakery to the side of the road, where a brand new city SUV was parked.

Qin Miao opened the door of the passenger seat first, then walked around to the driver's seat on the other side, opened the door and got in the car. Chu Suiyun got on the co-pilot and closed the door.

The two moved quickly, and a few seconds later, the car started and drove on the road.

Shi Hao is 24 years old this year, a beta, and received a difficult task shortly after joining the company. The boss wants them to catch a man. They only knew that the other party had come to Hua Snake Island, but they didn't know the rest. The omnipotent leader speculated that most of the people who came to Huashe Island would stay in the temporary residential area, so they managed to find a clue.