70

After the two of them finished calling their families, the next step was to solve the problem of eating.

Qin Miao is a young master who doesn't touch the spring water with his hands, but Chu Suiyun is good at cooking because he needs to take care of his younger brother. So the task of cooking fell on Chu Suiyun.

Qin Miao said that she was going to buy a computer, and in order to save time, the two split up and transferred thousands of dollars to Chu Suiyun for him to buy vegetables.

Seeing the thousands of dollars extra in the account, Chu Suiyun felt in a daze that he had become the nanny of the Qin family. Don't rich people know how much an ordinary meal costs? Can the rest of the money be kept by myself?

There is a small supermarket downstairs, which sells some fresh snacks and daily necessities. Chu Suiyun walked into the supermarket with his hands in his hands, and went to the fresh food section to look.

The living environment here is not very good, but the food is quite fresh. Chu Suiyun packed a few tomatoes and a few eggs. When it was about to be lifted up to be weighed, someone suddenly stepped on a vegetable leaf, slipped, and hit Chu Suiyun just in time, knocking over the egg in his hand. .

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" A young voice sounded, the guy who bumped into him bowed down to apologize, his attitude was so sincere that Chu Suiyun couldn't get angry.

"It's okay, you didn't fall, did you?" Chu Suiyun helped him up.

The guy who hit the person raised his head, and Chu Suiyun saw clearly that the other person was a young Omega in his twenties, with big and round eyes and a natural smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Hey! What are you doing! Why did you break the eggs? Who of you did it? Lose money!" The owner of the supermarket noticed the strangeness here, and hurried over to argue.

The round-eyed Omega immediately confronted the boss, and argued, "How can we lose money? It's obvious that you didn't take protective measures for the eggs. If you installed a guardrail next to the basket, would the eggs still fall over? And the floor of your supermarket is full of dirty vegetable leaves, which made me almost fall into the mud. If my handsome face is disfigured, can your store afford it? Do you want me to pay? I won’t let you pay me. !"

The boss obviously knew the round-eyed Omega, and when he saw him, he immediately put on a resentful expression, as if he had nothing to do with this person, and felt that he was unlucky to meet him.

"It's you again, Yu boy, have I ever told you that you are not allowed to come to my shop again!?"

The Omega was named Yu Chang. After listening to the boss's words, he put his hands on his hips, confidently: "Open the door for business and welcome customers from all over the world. Why don't you let me come? Didn't I pay for the things I bought?"

"I don't care if you pay me or not. Every time you come, you have to pick on the faults of my products, causing other customers to think that I sell fake and shoddy products. Get out of here, I won't accept you!"

"That's wrong. If the things you sell are fine, why are you afraid of me saying..."

"Okay!" Seeing that the two of them were arguing endlessly, Chu Suiyun yelled to stop, "Boss, it's because I didn't make sure I beat the eggs. I'll just buy these eggs."

"Hey! How can I make you pay? It's because there are vegetable leaves on the floor of this supermarket..." Yu Chang held Chu Suiyun's hand and tried to persuade him anxiously.

Yu Chang was a head shorter than Chu Suiyun, at this moment Baba raised his head to persuade him, as if he was afraid that he would suffer a disadvantage.