19

Chu Suiyun lived as an Alpha for twenty-two years, never thought that he would be proposed by another Alpha in his life.

Even if he had to pretend to be an Omega in order to save his younger brother's happiness for the rest of his life, it didn't mean that he really thought of himself as an Omega from the inside out.

So when he suddenly heard an Alpha say to himself: "Can you marry me?", Chu Suiyun's mind buzzed and fell into a blank.

Seeing Chu Suiyun's expression of panic because of his own words, Qin Miao couldn't restrain the evil taste in his heart.

However, he is well versed in the way of advancing and retreating in negotiations, if he continues to approach, Chu Suiyun will only be scared away, and the correct approach at this moment should be to back down.

"You don't have to worry too much, this matter may be different from the marriage you imagined." Qin Miao said indifferently.

Sure enough, hearing his remarks, Chu Suiyun managed to stabilize his mind, looked up, and there was a pair of beautiful eyes that read: You continue to talk.

Qin Miao unhurriedly picked up the water glass and took a sip, then said slowly after putting down the glass, "You should have heard of the Qin family in Yunguo."

Chu Suiyun nodded.

Of course, almost everyone in Yun Country doesn't know about Qin, the largest import and export trading group, which controls more than half of Yun Country's trade volume. Qin Miao is the direct grandson of the founder of the Qin family. Although he is relatively low-key and does not work in the family business, he is always mentioned in reports.

"Like our family, when the children reach the marriageable age, they will be urged by the elders. Although I don't need to marry, no one will dislike the low profit. My mother has urged me many times this year to either find someone I like to marry, or Marriage under the arrangement of the family." Qin Miao said.

"You don't want to get married." Chu Suiyun said firmly.

Qin Miao raised his chin slightly, which was an unintentional small gesture of a person in a high position.

"Of course, I actually don't like Omega very much." Qin Miao admitted, "I'm not very good at dealing with them."

Chu Suiyun said vigilantly, "I am also an Omega."

This sentence is to remind Qin Miao, but also to remind Chu Suiyun himself not to forget the role he is playing.

"But you are different from other Omega." Qin Miao said.

Chu Suiyun looked at Qin Miao.

"I think—" Qin Miao said halfway, the end of the sentence dragged out, "I will be happy to deal with you."

When these words fell into Chu Suiyun's ears, they automatically changed into another meaning.

Qin Miao's claim that she can't deal with Omega is definitely a lie. This person is tall, handsome and rich. Even if he is romantic, in the current social situation, Alpha only needs to remain loyal to the mark after marriage. In some people's eyes, it is a plus item.

Qin Miao is obviously a typical sought-after Alpha. He said that he is not good at dealing with Omega, but because the previous Omega could not catch his eyes. up.

Tsk, I can only say that I really deserve to be a scumbag, whether it is the hardware or the inside, I am born to be a scumbag.

Chu Suiyun felt quite contemptuous of Qin Miao in his heart, but at this time, after all, he was on his territory, and he was complaining in his heart, but on the surface he still wanted to maintain a harmonious atmosphere.