5

During lunch break the next day, the corridor of Feng Miao's company.

Chu Suiyun was talking on the phone with his friend Dong Kejie, and his tone was very distressed: "Don't laugh at me, that kid Qin Miao is so scumbag and blind, he can actually mistake me for an Omega, outrageous."

Dong Kejie suppressed a laugh, coughed twice and said, "Ahem...So not only did you not get any evidence of his cheating, but you were treated as a humiliated Omega, and even received an apology from the other party?"

Speaking of this, Chu Suiyun was even more angry: "He doesn't look like a serious person, and he gave Omega perfume as an apology."

Omega has pheromones, so there is no need to use perfume, but many Omegas have an inferiority complex about the taste of their pheromones, and will use perfumes that complement pheromones to enhance their attractiveness.

Qin Miao treated Chu Suiyun as an Omega, and gave him this kind of apology, no different from harassment.

Because the subtext of Alpha's Omega perfume is: I want to smell your scent.

If Chu Suiyun was really an Omega, he might die of embarrassment.

Thinking of this, Chu Suiyun, who has always been confident, began to doubt himself: "Dong Er, do you think I really look like an Omega?"

There was a moment of silence on the other side, and Dong Kejie thought about this question seriously.

Chu Suiyun is 184 cm tall, which is not top-notch among Alphas. It is very difficult for an Omega to reach this height, unless that Omega plays basketball.

If you have to say how Chu Suiyun resembles an Omega, it's only his appearance.

Chu Suiyun's eyelashes are very long, the corners of his eyes are slightly raised, and his facial features are exquisite. If you only look at his face, no one will think that he is an Omega. But his whole temperament is completely different from Omega, this guy will ruin everything if he just speaks. Coupled with a much stronger physique than Omega, most people can't admit it.

So Dong Kejie replied objectively: "If he is really blind, he may be wrong."

After getting this answer, Chu Suiyun was relieved, and started to talk about more important things: "It's all trivial, the main thing is that I've been squatting there for three days, and I didn't get any pictures of that guy with an Omega. If this continues, how long will I have to wait?" ?”

Dong Kejie thought for a moment, and said: "It's not enough to wait for the rabbit, then take the initiative to attack."

"Take the initiative to attack?" Chu Suiyun didn't quite understand Dong Kejie's meaning.

Dong Kejie explained: "Since he doesn't bring an Omega himself, you can find an Omega to seduce him."

"Isn't this fishing law enforcement?" Chu Suiyun struggled a little.

"No, no, how can this be fishing law enforcement." Dong Kejie said, "Everyone knows that he is a scumbag, and he has indeed done a scumbag. Our situation is at most a reenactment of the situation."

Chu Suiyun remained silent, and began to struggle in his heart.

"Also, if he's not a scumbag, it's useless even if you ask a fairy-like Omega to seduce him. On the contrary, as long as he takes the bait, he's a scumbag, and it has nothing to do with whether we take the initiative or not."

Chu Suiyun thinks about it carefully, Dong Kejie's words are indeed reasonable, since Qin Miao is dating his younger brother, no matter whether the Omega outside is active or passive, Qin Miao cannot be swayed, as long as he is swayed, it means that this person is Scumbag, there is no such thing as fishing law enforcement.