28

Chu Suiyun was stunned for a moment before realizing the meaning of Qin Miao's words. His first reaction was actually why Qin Miao's mother wanted to see him. It took a while before she realized that she was Qin Miao's "fiancée".

It was perfectly normal for a mother to see her fiancée.

If Chu Suiyun decides to continue playing Qin Miao's fiancée, the invitation from the other party's mother will naturally be accepted.

But now Chu Suiyun's situation has changed.

He already knew that there was no relationship between Qin Miao and Chu Muyu, and the reason for pretending to be Qin Miao's fiancée no longer existed. Now Chu Suiyun can give Qin Miao a **** and say to him, "Fuck you."

This is also the reason why Chu Suiyun came to the appointment today.

He has to make a final decision, whether to continue pretending to be Qin Miao's fiancée and struggle on the verge of schizophrenia every day, or let Qin Miao, an idiot, get away and leave by himself.

The decoration of the Riss Federation Cuisine restaurant also imitates the characteristics of the Federation. It is resplendent and magnificent, with numerous crystals hanging under the huge lamps, which looks cumbersome and hard to return, just like the Federation of Riss itself.

Under the overly flashy golden light, Chu Suiyun unconsciously kneaded the napkin between his two fingers, and locked Qin Miao on the opposite side with his sharp eyes hidden behind the mirror frame.

Qin Miao seemed to be aware that Chu Suiyun was making a decision in his heart, but he didn't seem nervous, and asked calmly, "Would you like to see my mother?"

According to common sense, Qin Miao shouldn't have asked this question, because the two had agreed that Chu Suiyun would pretend to be his marriage partner. It's normal for a marriage partner to meet their parents.

But Qin Miao asked what he knew.

Chu Suiyun should have noticed this detail, but he was weighing the pros and cons quickly in his mind at this time, and he couldn't spare his extra attention to Zhimo.

The gazes of the two Alphas met in mid-air and intertwined, each testing the other's expression.

After a while, Chu Suiyun pursed his lips and smiled restrainedly. He still remembered his identity as an Omega at this time.

He raised the wine glass in his hand and saluted Qin Miao from a distance: "Of course, you don't need to ask me, I promise you, then at least for the next six months, I will be your nominal fiancé."

The smile on Qin Miao's face gradually widened, and he also raised his glass: "Okay."

In fact, Chu Suiyun decided last night that as long as Qin Miao needs it, he will continue to act as Qin Miao's fiancée and help her.

Because according to Xiaoyu, Qin Miao was by his younger brother's side when his elder brother neglected his duty, and helped him a lot. As an elder brother, I cannot cross rivers and tear down bridges.

Anyway, it's only half a year. During this half year, I spared some time to help Qin Miao deal with his family, and it's Qin Miao's kindness to Xiao Yu in return.

However, Chu Suiyun does not intend to reveal his true identity, let alone whether Qin Miao will become angry after knowing that his real gender is Alpha, maintaining a false identity is also conducive to a smooth decision after half a year.

"Mom will see you next weekend, and I will pick you up then." Qin Miao told Chu Suiyun the time.

Chu Suiyun nodded, indicating that he understood.