47

On Monday, at the door of a classroom at Shanlan University.

Chu Muyu looked at Shen Qingdeng who was quietly studying in the classroom, and turned around to say thank you to the girl who brought him here.

The girl waved her hand: "It's a small matter. I just want to ask, are you with Qing Deng?"

Chu Muyu was stunned, a little surprised.

The girl smiled embarrassingly: "I'm sorry, is it a bit of gossip? The main reason is that before the public class, you and Qingdeng held hands and left, and they always appeared together later, and now you are still asking around where he is. Well, I just asked a casual question. You don’t have to answer me if you’re bothered.”

"We're not together." Chu Muyu replied.

The girl looked a little disappointed, but in the end she said goodbye to Chu Muyu and went to the next classroom.

Chu Muyu didn't know that because of his good looks and good grades, he was considered a little celebrity in the art college, and Shen Qingdeng was famous in the business school, so a small group of people in the school were silently paying attention to them.

But this is not important to Chu Muyu, the important thing is that he finally saw Shen Qingdeng again after half a month.

After Chu Muyu found out that Shen Qingdeng was hiding from her, she contacted him many times and proposed to meet and talk, but she was rejected by Shen Qingdeng every time. After struggling for half a month, Chu Muyu finally made up his mind to block people directly.

Shen Qingdeng was reading a book, with wireless earphones plugged into his ears, his neck naturally hung down at an angle, and his eyes focused on the pages of the book.

Suddenly, Shen Qingdeng's earphones were taken off. As Alpha's reflexes, he grabbed the "thief" who took his earphones as soon as he reached out.

Chu Muyu's wrist was firmly grasped, he struggled, and found that Shen Qingdeng was not moving at all, and realized the great disparity in strength between Alpha and Omega.

Shen Qingdeng raised his head at this time, and seeing that it was Chu Muyu, he quickly let go of his hands.

Then, Shen Qingdeng closed the book and began to tidy up the things on the table, intending to leave immediately.

"Crack!" Chu Muyu slapped Shen Qingdeng's book cover, not allowing him to accept the book.

Omega locked Shen Qingdeng firmly with a pair of big eyes, and asked bluntly: "Why are you avoiding me?"

Shen Qingdeng was silent, Chu Muyu didn't let him pack his books, so he withdrew his hand, and didn't answer the other party's question. The cold reaction made people angry.

This is the self-study room, so it's hard to talk, Chu Muyu took Shen Qingdeng's book away, and said, "Come out with me."

After that, Chu Muyu took the lead to leave the classroom, and Shen Qingdeng followed behind him with his schoolbag.

When the two came to the stairwell where they would not disturb others, Chu Muyu asked the question again, but was still silenced.

Shen Qingdeng's silence caused Chu Muyu's inner grievances to surge endlessly. He asked: "We used to go to class together, go home together, and even go out to play on weekends. Why did you suddenly hide and let me stay together for two weeks?" Can't even see you?"

Shen Qingdeng lowered her eyes, but still didn't speak.

Chu Muyu's emotions piled up, he grabbed Shen Qingdeng's collar and forced Alpha to look at him: "Why don't you speak, why are you avoiding me?"