80

Qin Miao and the doctor finally briefly talked about his performance in the last susceptible period, and the doctor asked him to continue to observe, and this visit to the doctor is considered to be the end of it. Qin Miao came out of the consulting room and walked straight to where Chu Suiyun was sitting.

The phone has been hung up, but Chu Suiyun is still holding the mobile phone in his hand, his eyes are drooping, staring at a certain place in the void, lost in thought.

Qin Miao walked over and waved his hand in front of his eyes: "What are you thinking about?"

Chu Suiyun looked up and asked, "Three years ago, after I was taken away by my father, I forgot everything, but what have you experienced?"

The young Alpha's eyes were focused and serious, and he sincerely asked Qin Miao what happened after they separated three years ago.

Hearing his question, Qin Miao was silent for a moment, and finally let out a breath, grabbed his shoulders, walked out, and said, "Let's go, I'll tell you on the way."

Chu Suiyun stood up, and was honestly led out of the consulting room.

The two got in the car, Qin Miao fastened his seat belt, waited until the start, looked out of the car, and said leisurely: "After you were taken away by your father three years ago, my family also found me, I returned to the cloud country…"

Three years ago, Qin Miao and Zhao Kai took a helicopter straight back to Yunguo. After returning home, the two rushed home immediately. Qin's mother sat on the seat in the middle of the Qin family's old house to welcome them, but the expression on her face was cold. serious.

Accompanied by her was Qin Han who had turned down all the work, and he looked at Qin Miao with helplessness and sympathy.

Qin Miao knew from the expressions of her mother and elder brother that she was doomed today.

That day Qin Miao stayed in the middle of the living room for two hours, one and a half hours of which was standing quietly in front of her mother.

Qin's mother sat in the center, Zhao Kai's mother sat next to Qin's mother, Qin Han and Zhao Kai sat on both sides, only Qin Miao was not allowed to sit, and stood in front of them in a daze. half an hour.

When the time was almost up, Qin's mother put the cup in her hand away, got up and left a sentence: "lock up the second child for a few days, and we'll talk when you're honest."

Qin Miao raised her eyebrows and glanced at her eldest brother. Qin Han shook his head at him, meaning not to confront his mother at this time. But Qin Miao didn't listen to the persuasion, and directly resisted: "No, Mom, I haven't dealt with that guy Rich, give me a few days, and you can lock me up for as long as you want after the matter is over."

As soon as these words came out, Qin Han and Zhao Kai supported their foreheads one after another. Sure enough, Qin's mother was furious, pointed at Qin Miao and reprimanded him: "You still want to deal with others! You can't even control yourself, who else can you deal with, I will deal with you first today!"

Zhao Kai's mother hurried forward to support her sister's shoulders, patted her shoulders, and said in relief, "Don't be angry, the child has come back well, hasn't it?"

"Hmph!" Mother Qin stared at Qin Miao, and said angrily, "It's because he came back well that he has to improve his memory, otherwise you see him like this, he hasn't learned a lesson, and now he has to provoke others!"

"Don't be angry, it's good when you come back." Mother Zhao advised.

"Mom." Qin Miao said suddenly, "I've learned a lesson, but it doesn't mean I'm going to be bullied. I won't make it easy for those who provoke me, but this time I will be more careful."