68

Three days later, the ship docked at the port of Huashe Island on time as expected.

All passengers who come to the Huashe Island port need to apply for a temporary residence permit and a pass. Old Frey and Sen led Chu Suiyun and Qin Miao to the processing hall.

Qin Miao was a shopkeeper who was used to throwing his hands away, so he asked Old Frey to go to the window to inquire with peace of mind, and also pulled back Chu Suiyun who was going to follow him, and chatted with him to relieve boredom.

Qin Miao reached out and twirled Chu Suiyun's hair. Chu Suiyun looked over in puzzlement. Qin Miao rubbed her fingertips and said casually, "There is a scrap of paper."

Chu Suiyun wondered how his hair might be covered with confetti, and was about to argue with Qin Miao, but saw Old Frey walking back with a sad face.

With this look on his face, he could tell at a glance that the matter of obtaining the certificate was not going well. Qin Miao didn't ask, but Chu Suiyun spoke first: "What difficulties did you encounter?"

Sure enough, Old Frey sighed, and said: "It's been a while since I left Flower Snake Island. I don't know that the restrictions on entering the island have become stricter recently. Now even if there are general residents who guarantee referrals, foreign Alphas can't enter. .”

"Then who do you want to recommend?" Chu Suiyun asked.

Old Frey said: "Now there are only two ways for foreign Alphas to enter the island. The first is to obtain a special permit, which is impossible for us to obtain. The second is to seek refuge with a partner, that is, they need to be accompanied by an Omega partner to enter the island. "

"The reason why the island introduced this regulation is because during the two years when the island entry policy was relaxed, many single and malicious Alphas landed on the island and made trouble, threatening the safety of the Omega on the island."

"Then what should we do." Chu Suiyun felt absurd, he turned to look at Qin Miao, "It's better to go back to Yun Country directly."

Chu Suiyun was in a hurry to go home and was unwilling to go around Huashe Island. Although there was a danger of being overtaken by Rich when returning directly to Yunguo, this risk could not be completely avoided.

"no."

Unexpectedly, Qin Miao and Old Frey retorted at the same time.

Chu Suiyun looked at Qin Miao unexpectedly, Qin Miao shook his head at him, the meaning in his eyes was to ask him to be calm and calm. He didn't understand Qin Miao's intention, but he didn't speak any more.

Old Frey continued to explain: "Rich must know that you are beyond his control. It will be safer to leave from Flower Snake Island after he has searched for nothing during this period of time. After all, there are only four of us, and I Can't appear in front of Rich, I belong to Mrs. He knows me."

Chu Suiyun frowned, unable to think of a way to break the situation.

In his opinion, detouring around Huashe Island was superfluous, and it was the result of compromising himself and Qin Miao being coerced by Old Frey and the others. When Old Frey was on the boat, he promised that he would eventually take Qin Miao and Chu Suiyun away, but his performance now made Chu Suiyun's trust in him sharply diminished.

And not knowing what Qin Miao was planning, he also refuted himself.

Chu Suiyun was thinking about it when Qin Miao called his name suddenly.

"Suiyun, come with me." Qin Miao said, turning around and pointing to the toilet.

"You have to go to the toilet by yourself, why should I..." Chu Suiyun was not interested in accompanying him to the toilet.