16

Chu Suiyun never dreamed that one day he would ask for leave from the company because he wanted to participate in He Huan's "Omega Behavior Special Training Camp".

Last week, He Huan said that he wanted to train Chu Suiyun, as an Omega, how to behave in front of the Alpha who marked him. After Chu Suiyun's fever subsided this week, he made an appointment.

Although they are seniors and are basically not in school, the three of them chose to make an appointment to meet in the school's meeting room, which is convenient and affordable.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, Chu Suiyun arrived at the meeting room, swiped the door lock with his campus card, and saw He Huan and Dong Kejie who were already waiting in the room.

He Huan looked eager to try, while Dong Kejie looked like he was watching a joke.

The two seem to be extremely enthusiastic about their role as Omega.

Chu Suiyun sighed, closed the door and walked into the meeting room.

"It's so strange." Chu Suiyun put down his bag, "I still feel very strange, is this really necessary?"

"Of course it is necessary." He Huan was determined, "The previous few times you met with Qin Miao, they were all short-term contacts, but this time you appeared to force him to cut off all omegas around him. It must be a relatively long-term process. No one can guarantee that you will have no flaws during this period."

Since Chu Suiyun came, he also made up his mind, but he couldn't help complaining so he asked. He sighed again, finally accepting his fate.

"Okay. How are you going to train me?" Chu Suiyun asked.

He Huan took out a notebook from his bag. The two Alphas present did not expect him to be so serious about this matter, and he even made a detailed training plan.

"It's a bit exaggerated." Chu Suiyun looked at the notebook, feeling a drop of sweat that didn't exist on his forehead.

He Huan opened the book, took a look, and pointed to Chu Suiyun.

"First you need to think of a false identity."

"False identity?"

"Yes." He Huan nodded, "Since you want to associate with Qin Miao, he must know your name. You can't tell him your real name, so you need to take a fake name and fabricate a fake identity."

"This..." Chu Suiyun hesitated a little, he didn't expect to be so thoughtful.

"I know that you Alphas are careless, and you haven't considered such important issues." He Huan shook his head in disappointment, "But it's okay, I've already thought about it for you, take a look."

With that said, He Huan handed the notebook in his hand to Chu Suiyun.

Chu Suiyun took the notebook and looked at it, and Dong Kejie on the side also came to watch the fun.

"Name Chu Xue, age 20, student at the Music Department of Shanlan University..." Chu Suiyun read out the words in the notebook.

After reading this, he stopped, with a puzzled face on his face: "What name, too...and why is it the music department, I don't know any musical instruments, what should I do if I get exposed?"

"Um, well, it's harmless, just change it." He Huan took the notebook and changed the music department to the journalism department.

"What about the Department of Journalism? Now some Omega will choose to study this major, and it won't be exposed. Everyone understands journalism."