27

"I know." Chu Suiyun was a little surprised by Chu Muyu's answer.

"At that time, I didn't understand you very well, and I was a little too attached to you..." Chu Muyu looked away a little embarrassedly, "Now that I think about it, you have actually done your best to take care of me."

Chu Muyu raised his eyes, looked directly at Chu Suiyun, and said firmly: "That's why I can confess this to you today. Because I believe in brother."

Chu Suiyun's eyes were hot when he heard his younger brother's caring words. He hugged his younger brother into his arms and ruffled Chu Muyu's hair.

"Woooo, Xiaoyu, you are really the cutest little brother in the world."

Chu Muyu was having difficulty breathing due to her brother's hug, so she quickly pushed Chu Suiyun.

Only then did Chu Suiyun come to his senses and let go.

"By the way." Chu Muyu thought of one thing, "Now that we've covered this, I have one more thing to tell you, brother."

"What's the matter?" Chu Suiyun asked.

Chu Muyu scratched her cheek hesitantly, and said frankly: "Brother Miao knew about my being stalked. In fact, I asked him to pretend to be my boyfriend, in order to stimulate that stalker to show his feet. Otherwise, that person has been hiding in the dark to harass me, but there is nothing I can do."

Chu Suiyun was taken aback for a moment, and listened to his younger brother continue talking.

"Brother Miao helped me a lot. Sometimes when I was afraid, he would comfort me. Although his comfort was not very useful, he gave me a lot of ideas."

"Brother Miao gave me a reminder today, making me realize that the teacher is a stalker. If there is no brother Miao, maybe I still don't know who that person is today."

"Brother Miao, I met when I was studying in the studio. Although there are many rumors about him, at least he has always treated me very well, and he has never done anything inappropriate. Brother, you really misunderstood."

After finishing speaking, Chu Muyu looked at Chu Suiyun eagerly, with a sincere expression.

When Chu Suiyun heard his younger brother's confession, he finally realized that he had misunderstood Qin Miao all along.

"I'm sorry." Chu Suiyun apologized again, and this time the apology seemed not only to his younger brother.

Chu Muyu shook his head: "It's okay, as long as you don't have any prejudice against Brother Miao."

The younger brother was able to speak so easily because he didn't know what Chu Suiyun was doing behind his back.

Chu Suiyun's heart was much heavier.

In order to separate Qin Miao and his younger brother, he did not hesitate to pretend to be an Omega to seduce Qin Miao. A few days ago, he reached an agreement with Qin Miao and even bought an engagement ring. He thought that the plan to save his younger brother would be successful soon, but who knew it was all a misunderstanding in the end.

Chu Suiyun sighed silently in his heart, and decided not to think about the matter with Qin Miao for the time being, and focus on solving the matter of his younger brother first.

"Tomorrow we will change your mobile phone number, you give me your current mobile phone card, and I will deal with that guy." Chu Suiyun arranged, "I will pick you up every day in the future, and remember to be the first time you encounter anything. Contact me, did you hear me?"