41

The two brothers came out of the isolation room, and when they passed by several policemen, the policeman asked Chu Suiyun if he was still feeling unwell.

Chu Suiyun said to them embarrassingly: "I have caused you trouble."

The two walked out of the police station under the care of the police.

Standing at the gate of the police station, Chu Suiyun suddenly stopped, raised his hand to pinch his sleeve, and sniffed at the cuff.

Chu Muyu walked to the front, and found that her brother hadn't followed, she turned around and said, "Brother, what's wrong?"

Chu Suiyun frowned.

He had just smelled a nice smell from the tip of his nose while he was in a coma due to the drug effect, but it disappeared after he woke up. He didn't know what kind of mood he was in, so he wanted to smell it again out of nowhere.

But there is no smell on the cuffs.

Chu Suiyun shook his head, put his hands down from the tip of his nose: "It's okay, let's go."

When going to drive, Chu Muyu was always worried that her brother would have side effects after being injected with inhibitors, and he would not be able to drive normally, so he was worried all the way.

But fortunately, Chu Suiyun only talked a little less than usual, and his consciousness was still clear, nothing went wrong, and he drove home safely.

After all, it is something that suppresses Alpha's body functions. No matter how perfect the inhibitor is, it will bring some side effects. The side effects of different Alphas are different. Alphas with strong reactions may even lose their reproductive function after excessive use. However, after most Alphas are injected with inhibitors, they will only appear depressed.

In Chu Suiyun's memory, he had never been injected with an inhibitor, and this was the first time he had experienced it, so he dedicated it to the police station.

The reason why superior Alphas are called superior is not only because their pheromones are stronger than ordinary Alphas, and they have stronger reproductive ability, but also because they are more stable overall, whether it is emotions or the control of pheromones.

The vast majority of normal Alphas display periodic periods of susceptibility into adulthood, during which they experience increased tantrums, irritability, and heightened desires. Dominant Alphas don't have periodic susceptibility periods unless they get sick, which makes them more rational.

Generally, Alpha's susceptibility period is once every one to three months, and each time lasts three to five days. Dong Kejie would lock himself up for a few days every three months, and Chu Suiyun would always help him buy some food during this period to prevent him from starving to death.

The feeling of the pheromone out of control is uncomfortable, and he was injected with an inhibitor. Chu Suiyun's brain is now unresponsive, and he has exhausted all his attention while driving, so he became silent.

It was the first time for Chu Suiyun to be so angry. When he saw the photo of his younger brother being secretly taken, his brain seemed to explode suddenly, and he couldn't control his emotions at all.

At that time, Chu Suiyun would rather that scumbag Li Cen not be caught, so that he could make that guy pay the due price, but being locked up was too cheap for him.

But thinking of what his younger brother said in the isolation room at the end, Chu Suiyun sighed, then let the law punish him first.

A few days later, a rare weekend came.