37

In order to prevent Qin Miao from continuing to ask where he was practicing and acting crazy, Chu Suiyun warned in a serious tone: It is up to you whether you go to work or not, but you can't disturb me when I am at work.

The tone of Qin Miao's reply made people's blood pressure rise: Going to work is boring, go out and do something interesting.

Worker Chu Suiyun ruthlessly refused: Sorry, Boss Qin, I have to go to work to make money.

Qin Miao: Well, I won’t bother you then.

Chu Suiyun stared at the phone for a while, but did not see Qin Miao's reply, finally heaved a sigh of relief, put the phone aside, and was ready to go to work.

After the meal, Chu Suiyun took a short break. The Beta and Omega colleagues in the company would seize the lunch break and take a nap, but Alpha didn’t need it. They could go to work immediately after eating. One of the reasons why they are favored by employers.

The work in the afternoon ended soon, and Chu Suiyun took some time to find Zhou Papi and explain the situation of his younger brother. Zhou Papi was a little regretful, but expressed his understanding, and Chu Suiyun could leave work on time today.

In the afternoon, before leaving get off work in ten minutes, Chu Suiyun received a message from Dong Kejie.

The matter of Chu Muyu being harassed by a stalker was reported by the local self-media in Shanlan City, and there were some discussions on the Internet and locally in Shanlan City. Dong Kejie saw the processed video of Chu Muyu from the Internet, and finally found out about it.

Dong Kejie blamed himself very much when he learned about this, after all, the time when the incident happened was the day he sent Chu Muyu home, he regretted very much why he didn't send Chu Muyu to the door of his house.

Dong Kejie: ​​I'm really sorry for Xiao Yu, why didn't I send him a little longer? We've already reached the gate of the community, why didn't I get out of the car and go in with him... What happened to Suiyun? How is Xiao Yu?

When Chu Suiyun saw this news, he sighed and replied: It’s okay Ke Jie, it’s not your fault, it’s because I didn’t tell you about Xiao Yu’s special situation.

At that time, Chu Suiyun also relaxed his vigilance, because it had been a long time since Li Cen's last appearance, and Chu Muyu didn't want too many people to know about it at that time, so Chu Suiyun didn't tell Dong Kejie.

Chu Suiyun briefly told Dong Kejie about the process of Qin Miao appearing to rescue Xiao Yu that day, and reassured him that Xiao Yu was just a little frightened and nothing serious happened.

Dong Kejie felt better now.

Dong Kejie: ​​But I still have the responsibility. You call Xiaoyu, and I will treat him to a delicious meal. How could this happen to a child.

Chu Suiyun replied: OK, let me ask.

Swiping away Dong Kejie's dialog box, Chu Suiyun found Zhiding's younger brother and said: Xiao Yu, I will pick you up after class, your brother Kejie said he wanted to treat you to something delicious.

After sending this message, it was almost time for Chu Suiyun to get off work. He packed up the things on the table, took his bag, greeted the colleagues around him, and left.

It wasn't until he got into his own car that he received a reply from his brother.

Lovely brother: No, the last class today is an in-class exam, so it's already over. Now Shen Qingdeng and I are already in the amusement park.