81

The signal lights at the intersection turned red, and the traffic stopped immediately. Qin Miao stepped on the brakes and finally had a chance to turn her head to take a look at Chu Suiyun.

Chu Suiyun, who was sitting on the passenger seat, turned his head slightly to the window, and looked through the window on the road outside the car. Ever since Qin Miao finished talking about his three years of experience a few minutes ago, he has maintained this posture, as if sinking into his own world, without saying a word.

"What's wrong?" Qin Miao couldn't hold back and asked.

Chu Suiyun finally withdrew his gaze and looked at Qin Miao again, with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

The corners of his mouth raised an imperceptible arc as much as possible, pretending to be relaxed, and said: "I forgot what happened three years ago without authorization, it's quite unfair to you."

Qin Miao smiled and comforted him: "Don't worry about it, it's all over. Haven't you come back to me properly now?"

"How can you not care about it?" Chu Suiyun lowered his eyes, staring at the fingers on his thigh, "Because I lost my memory, so for me, I have only been with you for more than half a year. But for you It’s been three years. It’s the first time I know that time can be so unfair, people in the same time and space actually pass different time.”

Qin Miao was silent for a moment, stretched out her right hand, grabbed Chu Suiyun's hand on her lap, and squeezed it into her palm. The body temperature that is similar to each other is exchanged between the palms, which makes Chu Suiyun feel at ease.

"Then you compensate me." Qin Miao smiled lightly, "Six times."

Chu Suiyun chuckled and commented: "You are really a shrewd businessman."

Qin Miao accepted Chu Suiyun's comment with a smile, and the next moment, the red light turned green, and the vehicle started again.

Chu Suiyun's questioning voice sounded in the car: "How can I compensate you six times?"

"Well... Let me think about it." Qin Miao paused, "For example, if I kiss you once, you will give me six kisses back."

"I hold your hand for one second, and you hold my hand for six seconds."

"I say 'I love you' once, and you get back to me six times."

Chu Suiyun laughed a little embarrassedly.

Qin Miao took an inch, lowered his voice, and said, "I move once, and you have to move six times by yourself."

Chu Suiyun was stunned for a moment, then came to his senses, and punched Qin Miao on the shoulder hard, Qin Miao immediately shouted: "Don't do it, I'm driving, be careful!"

"Hitting is kissing and scolding is love, I will definitely make it up to you! Come on, six blows, count it!" Chu Suiyun gritted his teeth.

Shanlan University, inside a coffee shop.

During this period of time, Chu Muyu's self-study place at school has become this cafe in the school. He used to think that he had to order drinks for self-study here, but he drank plain water most of the time, which was a bit wasteful, so he seldom set foot in it.

But recently he has become a frequent visitor here, and every time he comes to study, he will choose a booth for two by the window.

Because you can talk in the coffee shop, but not in the study room.

Chu Muyu took a sip of the seasonal drink while pinching the straw, and looked up at Alpha who was reading a book seriously.

The lighting in the cafe is actually not suitable for self-study, it is a bit dim. But this kind of soft twilight can best outline a person's face, the depth and light are patchwork, making the facial features of the opposite Alpha appear more profound and handsome.