8

Dong Kejie chased out of the restaurant and came to the hotel lobby, but Qin Miao and Chu Suiyun were nowhere to be seen.

He looked around unwillingly, there were guests checking in, the lobby was bustling, and the elevator opened and closed. He finally confirmed that he had indeed lost the person.

Sighing with some regret, Dong Kejie took out his mobile phone and started contacting He Huan.

Because He Huan is staying with Chu Muyu now to prevent cheating, he chose to send a message.

Dong Kejie: ​​Huanhuan, I lost track, and I didn't get the photo. You take Xiaoyu home, remember to procrastinate a bit, and give Broken Cloud time to go home.

Perhaps because it was inconvenient to reply to the messages by Chu Muyu's side, it was not until about five minutes later that He Huan's reply arrived.

He Huan: OK. I've already taken Xiaoyu out to take a taxi, you should tell Brother Yun to get away.

After receiving He Huan's confirmation message, Dong Kejie didn't dare to delay for a moment, and immediately called Chu Suiyun.

The hotel room at this time.

Chu Suiyun propped his hands behind his back, his upper body was leaning back, his neck was tense because of Qin Miao's sniffing motion. His patience was gradually exhausted, and he almost couldn't help himself, wanting to punch Qin Miao, an offensive and rascally scumbag.

But he couldn't help thinking, his purpose now is to seduce Qin Miao, even if it's just a fake seduce, then in case the photos he took this time can't be used and he beats him up, next time he wants to seduce Qin Miao again. can't.

Let go of your dignity and endure this moment, or let him be beaten, it is a question that needs to be carefully weighed.

In Chu Suiyun's mind, heaven and man were at war, and for a while reason prevailed. However, in the next second, he felt a warm touch across the side of his neck.

Qin Miao's nose stuck to the skin.

The hand on the quilt suddenly clenched into a fist, Chu Suiyun almost bit off his white teeth.

Damn, rational ass, I can't take it anymore.

"Ding-"

Just when he was about to throw his fist out, the message notification sounded, Qin Miao retreated, stood up straight, and took out the mobile phone in his trouser pocket to look at it.

The tense atmosphere immediately dissipated, and Chu Suiyun almost exaggeratedly let out a sigh of relief.

The news was sent by Chu Muyu.

Chu Muyu: Brother Qin, when I came back, I saw that you had already left. I don't know if you are temporarily away or have something to do temporarily. My brother's friend told me that something might have happened to my brother, and I'm going home now to see how he's doing, so I'm leaving first.

Qin Miao quickly scanned the text sent by Chu Muyu, and when he saw the words "something may have happened to my brother", his eyebrows raised slightly, and then his gaze moved to Chu Suiyun body.

Chu Suiyun, who was carefully moving his body to the other side of the bed, noticed Qin Miao's gaze, and immediately stopped.

He cursed in his heart, Alpha is troublesome, his observation skills are so strong that even his small movements are discovered.

Now that he was discovered, Chu Suiyun didn't do anything, and rolled to the other side of the bed, landed on both feet, and stood up.

As soon as he stood up straight, the cell phone in his pocket rang, and he instinctively told him that the call was from Dong Kejie. Meaning leave as soon as possible.