58

Having not closed his eyes all night, Chu Suiyun couldn't hold back, leaning against the cabin and squinting for a while. However, no one could sleep peacefully in this environment, and he woke up within an hour.

When he woke up, he saw drinking water and half a loaf of bread at his feet.

Qin Miao also sat in the wheelchair and closed his eyes to rest his mind. This person sat in the wheelchair without any burden, even though he had regained his strength, he still sat on it and pretended to be.

A few seconds after Chu Suiyun opened his eyes, Qin Miao also opened his eyes. Seeing Chu Suiyun wake up, he raised his chin: "Eat."

How could it be possible to have an appetite to eat, Chu Suiyun didn't feel hungry until now, so he didn't move.

"I advise you to eat a little. There is not much food in the first place, and it is a little bit to recover a little physical strength." Qin Miao said.

Chu Suiyun was also aware of this truth, hesitating for a moment but was about to eat something, when he was about to reach out, he found that the rope was tied around his wrist again.

"I tied it up, you can untie it with a single movement." Qin Miao explained, "They always have to put on a show when they come to deliver food."

Chu Suiyun moved his wrist, and the rope was easily untied. He reached out and picked up the bread, and stuffed it into his mouth. It was dry and tasteless.

"Do you know where we are going?" Chu Suiyun asked while eating.

Qin Miao pondered for a moment, then replied, "Ris Federation."

Hearing this name, Chu Suiyun froze for a moment, didn't ask him why he felt that way, but silently estimated the distance in his heart.

Starting from the port of Shanlan City in Yunguo, it takes two days to travel southward by water to reach the nearest port of the Reese Federation. It seems that they will spend a long time on the boat.

There are no windows in the cabin, and if you stay for a while, you will lose your perception of time. Chu Suiyun can only speculate that it should be morning based on the remaining perception.

Barely filling his stomach, Chu Suiyun continued to sit against the wall in a daze.

About an hour ago, he had a dispute with Qin Miao.

Qin Miao first said that he could help Chu Suiyun find a way to escape, but the next second he turned his back on him and forced him to stay. Chu Suiyun punched Qin Miao.

Then Qin Miao threw him aside heavily, walked away with a dark face, and didn't talk to Chu Suiyun again, Chu Suiyun felt relieved and fell asleep.

Because of this dispute, Chu Suiyun thought that the two of them would remain so deadlocked, so he was a little surprised when he heard Qin Miao talk to him.

"Are you a high school student?" Qin Miao asked without warning.

Young Alphas don't like being called tender by older men of the same sex, Chu Suiyun frowned, and said impatiently: "No, I graduated."

"Oh." Upon hearing his words, Qin Miao understood everything, "I just finished the exam."

This fact seems to be no better than that of a high school student, Chu Suiyun wished to go back to slap himself who had spoken to him a few seconds ago, and remained silent.

Qin Miao might be bored, so she continued to ask: "Then are you an adult?"

Chu Suiyun, who just turned eighteen yesterday, answered confidently: "Nonsense."